Skipees

[DL] 2003-03-06 Live Instrumentals (Soundchecks) [mp3]

the guys from LPL have the full show

for sure.

Trust me - only 3 people have the show. I'm one, the VHS holder is the other, and then the final person is the one person I ever traded the show with. I only did that cause they've done a lot for LP fans and he's one of the good guys. LPL guys don't have it... yet ;)

Yeah - it's mainly in the intro. Chester says 'pull out your titties!'. Then in time to the music mike chants 'f**k'. And just before the song breaks fully he says 'get the f**k up!'. Originally I thought it was a once off, but they do it a second time in the show (i believe once the audience arrive)... lol

The whole thing has the band joking and laughing over. It has brad doing solos which in 2003 were a novelty for LP. There's lots of little gems like that - but as it's a studio recording I don't want to get people in trouble.

I would do anything to hear this. Sounds so awesome. Chester screaming ''pull out your titties'' before the intro to Don't Stay just sounds epic to me. Haha.

I heard it a few years ago

do u want me to ruin the surprise?

the vhs thing that Energy says i've never heard of it

i've listened to the whole sbd recording, sounds amazing.

I'm just going to sit here and pray that LPL could get this as an exclusive...

LPL will be involved somehow in the release. But we're waiting for something for tactical purpose! ;)

LPL will be involved somehow in the release. But we're waiting for something for tactical purpose! ;)

Releasing it on March would be epic because it's the Meteora anniversary month!

Not had chance to listen (I'm at work) but these are the ones I released on LPFuse as parts of the TOTP gig (including the A06/Shove It track).

They're all the same show - from 2003, a couple of days after the nottingham 03.03.03 show.

There's a partial SIB too...

Then there's around 40 mins of the band setting up and rehearsing tracks (including a rude version of Don't Stay!)

Followed by a short gig including 2 versions of SiB and on the second attempt brad's string breaks....

It's a super rare gig and I have talked about releasing a version of it in some form...

Could you give us some info about the gig? I mean, setlist, place, date, anything :3?

It's all still in the works, no idea how much longer this will take. I'm just saying that with most things we work on it for a very long time unti it actually comes out. Sometimes it's better things stay secret until that.

Like Energy said earlier, it's a tactical holdup if you followed the topic.

it's almost easier to not know what's coming up, with regards to the exclusives. I love being surprised by our staff with stuff like that :D

as all of us, but i don't think it will help if you rush anybody for this.

I'm not trying to rush anybody, I just don't want something epic like this to fade in the dark and be forgotten. This has happened too many times in the LP community with super rare and awesome shows.