Soundwave Time Slots

hahninator

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl Rose is probably the unbeaten king in this category. I don't know if it was a festival but it was some GNR show at the time they were supposed to hit the stage Axl was still asleep in his hotel room lol.

he pulled a similar thing at Reading 2010(?), apparently the crew are under strict instructions that he must NEVER be woken up from a nap... prick.

GNR started over an hour late, and axl rose got in a huff when the crowd booed him for it. i dont know why people bother paying money to see them anymore, everyone should boycott his dumb self

I dont think there are any proshots. Maybe from the 2003 Livid tour but I highly doubt it.

And also, I doubt this will be a full show proshot unless they plan to release it full later on. But it would be a couple of songs. Ill set my Foxtel IQ to record it while I'm away.

he pulled a similar thing at Reading 2010(?), apparently the crew are under strict instructions that he must NEVER be woken up from a nap... prick.

GNR started over an hour late, and axl rose got in a huff when the crowd booed him for it. i dont know why people bother paying money to see them anymore, everyone should boycott his dumb self

I know it was on a headlining date and not in a festival, but last time Gn'R played in Santiago, Chile, they started around 4-5 hours late... that's a whole new dimension of being a dick lol