LPTV & LPUTV

Skipees

I don't know, I still remember a bunch of videos that aren't currently on the LPU website from back in the day. I could be wrong I guess, but I swear I remember some...

there's one - "Carpets", your find by the way, except this one i don't know about any others. Edited by Skipees

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's one - "Carpets", your find by the way, except this one i don't know about any others.

Yeah, someone sent me that video in like 2007 I think. I saved it to my computer and then I put it on YouTube years later when I found out that no one had it. Weird. LPU episode 13 isn't on there either, the contest episode where fans won the LPU referrel contest and got to hang out with the band in the Houdini House.

Yeah, someone sent me that video in like 2007 I think. I saved it to my computer and then I put it on YouTube years later when I found out that no one had it. Weird.

some people have it under the name "Unicorn Of Power Part 2". Edited by Skipees

some people have it under the name "Unicorn Of Power Part 2".

It was definitely called Carpets. And there is no Unicorn Of Power Part 2 on the LPU website, so it doesn't matter anyways.

It was definitely called Carpets. And there is no Unicorn Of Power Part 2 on the LPU website, so it doesn't matter anyways.

i know, it's just weird. but maybe it's because both of them have the "episode 9" screen, which is totally weird too.

i know, it's just weird. but maybe it's because both of them have the "episode 9" screen, which is totally weird too.

If you remember back in 2007, they had the 15 LPTV episodes for sale on iTunes. The LPU also had 15 LPU episodes to go along with the 15 LPTV's. I think LPUTV9 was originally Carpets, but for some reason they decided to take it down and not use it or just replace it with Unicorn Of Power instead. Hmm.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Btw, we have this thread: lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=2249

It is old without updates - post has been edited by vyonizr: Jul 31 2011, 07:57 AM

Good work Skipees ;)

Sorry guys. I've been busy. And most of the newer videos are now hosted on Youtube, so it is impossible to get the "permanent" direct links :)

Anyway, great job, Skipees!

;)

---

added "Soldier In Repose" and made a few fixes.

I noticed that they recently upload the LPTVs with different title.

For example:

LPTV - You're A Legend is originally "Australia Tour '13"

LPTV - Linkin Park Down Under is originally NZ / Austraila Tour '13 Part 1"

LPTV - Going Old School: The Guys Pass Out Flyers For Their Show is originally "Sunset Strip Music Festival Flyer"

Music Gets Us Through is originally "South Africa '12"

Soldier in Repose is originally "SSMF Guitar Painting"

Perhaps we should add additional note?

Edited by vyonizr

I noticed that they recently upload the LPTVs with different title.

For example:

LPTV - You're A Legend is originally "Australia Tour '13"

LPTV - Linkin Park Down Under is originally NZ / Austraila Tour '13 Part 1"

LPTV - Going Old School: The Guys Pass Out Flyers For Their Show is originally "Sunset Strip Music Festival Flyer"

Music Gets Us Through is originally "South Africa '12"

Soldier in Repose is originally "SSMF Guitar Painting"

i know about this issue, i decided to use the YouTube titles since you can search those (LPL/Google), but you can't search the "inner" title.

Perhaps we should add additional note?

good idea, make a list and i'll update the main post :)

---

Edit:

Main post updated.

• 9 months later...

I'm in the process of downloading some of the tour videos from LPU.com. Looks like they're missing a few episodes. I'm looking for the Honda Civic Tour Part 1 episode and the Mexico episode. They're available to view on YouTube, but I'm looking for the downloads in .mov format. Anybody have any ideas where I can find these online? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi guys! Looked the list of LPTV-LPUTV-Other videos, compared to the my list, I saw that some are not present in the list, namely:

Chester's Broken Wrist (shots are in video NZ - AUS Tour)

Mike guitar paint

US Tour 2008 (2:22, maybe this video - LP Widget, Mike shows the LP.com - lptv, news, etc.)

Projekt Revolution 2008 TV Spot (maybe this video has another name and there is in the list Others)

LPTV - Making of 'The Catalyst' Music Video

Transformers Trailer (00:51 scenes about creation of a new divide + scenes from the movie)

Behind the Scenes of Iridescent Music Video (1:02)

Secret Show in LA Announced to Benefit Japan

DeLuna Festival Announcement

Linkin Park is coming to Jakarta Sep. 21, 2011

Linkin Park to Perform at Transformers Dark of the Moon Premiere in Moscow

LPU Summit - Chicago

LPU Summit - Sydney, Australia

Mark Fiore LPU Chat

MFR Home Build (lpu 9 exclusive)

LPU Members Clean Up Auckland for Music For Relief

GLXS_DIES_FINAL_small (11:21 video about Glorious Excess - Dies)

Glorious Excess Born (12:42 video shot by Mike with various shots of ceremonies, flight, the airport, etc.)

Also there is short video where Brad talks in studio to a dog (~ 2007)

Edited by gast

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I can't to share my collection of LPTV 6th season episodes, sorry guys. I have to respect what Lorenzo said.

From the other hand - this also can mean that we can't post download links to the rest of the LPTV episodes?

• 4 months later...

Hi, guys

Even if I just registered to the site, I've been following you since a while, but I have finally registered because if before I never had to ask something 'cause this site is almost perfect, I had a few questions to ask about LPTV & LPUTV.

1- S06E27 is "

": that should be episode #169. "Recently" the LP's YouTube page was updated with new playlists, including "all" the LPTV episodes, but I noticed (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) that this episode is signed as #119. Why there is this discrepancy?

2- Season 6 is not updated. It will be directly updated in the new Linkinpedia? And, speaking of Linkinpedia, all the "watch link" will be integrated on that list too?

3- Can someone upload the LPUTV episodes "Carpets" and "Contest" in their original format? I've downloaded all the LPUTV videos (or at least all the avaible videos) from LP.com, but episode 13 "Contest" is missing, as you already know.

4- Can someone upload the "Dead By Sunrise" (because MySpace is down and I can't watch them) and "Fort Minor Militia" videos, if it's allowed?

Thank you.

Hi, guys

Hi Dmitry,

1. As you can see in the main post there are stuff like "LPUX Teaser" listed, while the playlist for A Thousand Suns on LP's YouTube channel lists only videos with a specific "LPTV" in the title = actual LPTV episodes.

2. Linkinpedia is the reason indeed, this page is in priority so you might see it soon in Linkinpedia. Surely we will post here when the page is ready.

3. We cannot upload LPU content even if it's currently not there, but I'm sure someone already saw your request.

4. No problem, especially since the Fort Minor Militia tracks are available for download.

Hi Dmitry,

1. As you can see in the main post there are stuff like "LPUX Teaser" listed, while the playlist for A Thousand Suns on LP's YouTube channel lists only videos with a specific "LPTV" in the title = actual LPTV episodes.

2. Linkinpedia is the reason indeed, this page is in priority so you might see it soon in Linkinpedia. Surely we will post here when the page is ready.

3. We cannot upload LPU content even if it's currently not there, but I'm sure someone already saw your request.

4. No problem, especially since the Fort Minor Militia tracks are available for download.

1- That's why there is a 50 episodes difference. Where can I get those 50 episode, since the site got moved, and before that I wasn't even able to watch them because they weren't avaible in my country, you racist ba****d (sarcasm)?

2- It is already in Linkinpedia and this is why I asked, because in Linkinpedia isn't updated, but I think that there might be some priorities.

3- I'm talking to that "someone": PM me, I will not talk ;)

4- I downloaded the Fort Minor Militia track right from there, but i need the videos, same as for DBS videos.

Thanks for the infos, Skipees.

And even if I'm 3 and a half years late, gratz on the job :)