LPTV & LPUTV

Skipees

You are missing "He's trying to kill me" I think. Phoenix throwing his bass and almost hitting Mike in 2006. Short video but I have it.

I remember this video. Didn't know it was a LPU exclusive. When I joined the fan club in 2007 they still had the 2006 videos but this one wasn't among them.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are missing "He's trying to kill me" I think. Phoenix throwing his bass and almost hitting Mike in 2006. Short video but I have it.

Fiore's Channel

in "Bass Toss" from LPU8 phoenix did marksmanship with the bass. this is the most similar one.

Ok. You're missing the PR02 video journals. I think you have Brad's listed but there are ones for Chester, Rob, Mike and Phoenix too. Released July 14, 2003 on the LPU site but they are gone now. I have the files though. Interesting information in them.

Can you upload them? Especially Chester's? Lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I wish LPU could get like a megaload of unreleased footage. I know Mark Fiore has some AWESOME footage of stuff that has never been released. I mainly would like to see some footage from before 2007, that stuff would be epic. Imagine all the awesome footage from 2004 (PR, Europe tour) plus 2005 footage and footage from the making of MTM (like the party for BIO) and stuff.

I still would really like to see the Making of MTM that was shown before the Webster Hall viewing. If they had sent out discs to theaters to show the movie, we'd for sure have it, but they did it via the Internet or something I think. I don't think it'll ever surface.

I still would really like to see the Making of MTM that was shown before the Webster Hall viewing. If they had sent out discs to theaters to show the movie, we'd for sure have it, but they did it via the Internet or something I think. I don't think it'll ever surface.

Damn.. I have been praying for it for years... It was SO much better than the DVD included with MTM. It was really in depth and amazing. Maybe we could ask Fiore about it? Or LP? Imagine how amazing of an exclusive it would be. The fans would go nuts.

Plus the footage presumably would've had to be converted to reel-to-reel tape to use with film projectors. It's pretty standard procedure for theaters to destroy their tape reels once they're done with a movie's run, so I doubt any of that stuff would be available in that regard.

I'm still kicking myself over the decision I made with Webster Hall's broadcast. I had to choose between going to the movie theater or staying home and watching the webcast. I knew there would be exclusive behind-the-scenes footage with the movie version, but I also had no idea if anybody else was recording the webcast (the initial press release made the webcast sound like it would be a one-time only event, just like the movie theater version, they didn't announce the re-airs until after the fact). I flipped a coin to decide, and I ultimately stayed home and recorded the webcast. Had I gone to the theater, I would've at least attempted sneaking my camera in and filming the documentary footage.

Now here we are, years later, with the Webster Hall webcast source being one of the most common LP proshot recordings out there, even appearing on a couple different bootleg DVD releases. Meanwhile, the documentary footage from the theaters has never been seen again. And it's probably all thanks to a coin toss I made back in '07. Damn it.

Plus the footage presumably would've had to be converted to reel-to-reel tape to use with film projectors. It's pretty standard procedure for theaters to destroy their tape reels once they're done with a movie's run, so I doubt any of that stuff would be available in that regard.

I'm still kicking myself over the decision I made with Webster Hall's broadcast. I had to choose between going to the movie theater or staying home and watching the webcast. I knew there would be exclusive behind-the-scenes footage with the movie version, but I also had no idea if anybody else was recording the webcast (the initial press release made the webcast sound like it would be a one-time only event, just like the movie theater version, they didn't announce the re-airs until after the fact). I flipped a coin to decide, and I ultimately stayed home and recorded the webcast. Had I gone to the theater, I would've at least attempted sneaking my camera in and filming the documentary footage.

Now here we are, years later, with the Webster Hall webcast source being one of the most common LP proshot recordings out there, even appearing on a couple different bootleg DVD releases. Meanwhile, the documentary footage from the theaters has never been seen again. And it's probably all thanks to a coin toss I made back in '07. Damn it.

I think people would have recorded it if they knew it was going to be exclusive and never seen again. It was shown before the making of MTM came out, so I think people thought all that would be on the DVD.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can download that, possibly in better quality? I would still take this quality if someone has it. I can't find it on LPU's website or anything and I love this video.

i don't think it's allowed to share it.

Edited by Skipees

I don't see why that wouldn't be allowed, I think it's fine to post download links to LPTVs that are shared for free. Help yourself. Just don't post LPUTV (which is for LPU members only) and don't post the LPTVs from iTunes. The free ones on the LP YouTube channel should be fair game.

I don't see why that wouldn't be allowed, I think it's fine to post download links to LPTVs that are shared for free. Help yourself. Just don't post LPUTV (which is for LPU members only) and don't post the LPTVs from iTunes. The free ones on the LP YouTube channel should be fair game.

this topic was with download links.. the reason i delete the download links becuase in LP.com only LPU members can download videos:

Posted Image

Edited by Skipees

Yes but that video IS NOT on the LPU. It says Making of LOATR on the LPU, but it's only a minute long video and it's not the video I posted above. The video I posted above is nowhere to be found. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to share. Plus Mark also just said it was ok.

Yes but that video IS NOT on the LPU. It says Making of LOATR on the LPU, but it's only a minute long video and it's not the video I posted above. The video I posted above is nowhere to be found. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to share. Plus Mark also just said it was ok.

1. you can download from YouTube.

2. ^^^

3. i can PM you if i have it.

4. you want the file, i want this site not getting in trouble. and if Mark wrong we need to correct him, it's for him. and for us.

and you don't understand it's NOT LPU video - but only LPU members can download LPTV video.

Edited by Skipees

1. you can download from YouTube.

2. ^^^

3. i can PM you if i have it.

4. you want the file, i want this site not getting in trouble. and if Mark wrong we need to correct him, it's for him. and for us.

and you don't understand it's NOT LPU video - but only LPU members can download LPTV video.

You drive me crazy.