The Unreleased Songs Thread

Skipees

do we have any Meteora demo? Numb, DS, FTI, anything?

LPU 9.0:

01. A-Six (Original Long Version 2002)

02. Faint (Demo 2002)

05. Figure.09 (Demo 2002)

08. Drawing ('Breaking The Habit' Demo 2002)

LPU X:

01. Unfortunate (Unreleased Demo 2002)

10. Halo (Unreleased Demo 2002)

LPU 11:

03. Soundtrack (Meteora Demo)

05. Program (Meteora Demo)

08. Broken Foot (Meteora Demo)

LPU 12:

07. Pepper (Meteora Demo)

09. Ominous (Meteora Demo)

LPU XIII:

05. Cumulus (2002 Demo)

06. Pretty Birdy (Somewhere I Belong 2002 Demo)

LPU XIV:

06. Breaking The Habit (Original Mike 2002 Demo)

09. Rhinocerous (2002 Demo)

LPU 15:

11. Attached (2003 Demo)

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Dedicated was released on the LPU 2.0 CD. This thread is for unreleased songs only.

Explode is probably some made up title. There's no evidence of its existence.

I thought the same but I changed my mind when I saw Esaul there, he doesn't specify what version of Esaul but the one that hasn't been released is from 2000, not Xero era. If I'm not wrong Explode is the title fans gave to the demo of Part Of Me (but I'm not so sure, I found this name on a YouTube video). Plus I don't understand why Fuse has been put in the Hybrid Theory era seen it's from 1997.

I thought the same but I changed my mind when I saw Esaul there, he doesn't specify what version of Esaul

Esaul is under "1996-1998 - Xero era", meaning it's the Xero version with Mark on vocals. Chester said more than once that the song was in the audition tape the band sent him.

but the one that hasn't been released is from 2000, not Xero era.

What version are you talking about?

If I'm not wrong Explode is the title fans gave to the demo of Part Of Me (but I'm not so sure, I found this name on a YouTube video).

The title came from a fake Xero setlist. Part Of Me was written with Chester, Mark isn't credited for the song. The setlist also had other songs written only after Chester joined the band, so there's no way it is real.

Plus I don't understand why Fuse has been put in the Hybrid Theory era seen it's from 1997.

He means a version recorded with Chester. He supposedly recorded vocals for the four tracks on the Xero tape when he auditioned for the band.

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Connor said:

What about that ATS era demo that the intro part of ALITS came from?

It was called ''Odyssey'' or at least that's what the demo title of ALITS was, so I would assume it's the same title used when it was created in the ATS sessions, kind of like Primo or Ammosick. Would be cool to hear that one.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I have 27 of meteora songs that were unreleased a friend of mine who was a friend of a executive at that time at given me some demos 

And I got to say all of them are instrumental for reason of most of them downright had terrible lyrics and some that didint fly 

Some of them are cool but like %30 of them is dark toned which I really enjoyed 

On 6/10/2020 at 1:21 PM, Awalkinthelinkinpark said:

I have 27 of meteora songs that were unreleased a friend of mine who was a friend of a executive at that time at given me some demos 

And I got to say all of them are instrumental for reason of most of them downright had terrible lyrics and some that didint fly 

Nice try bud

On 5/2/2016 at 1:31 PM, Hahninator said:

Come 2020, this Recharged stuff will be at the back of everyone's minds and you can just slip the remix out.

Hello there 😄

54 minutes ago, Awalkinthelinkinpark said:

27 only? Your friend sent me 47, you should find new friends buddy.

2 hours ago, LPsMart said:

Nice try bud

what is it hard to believe? i have a snippet of the interlude of meteora which was replaced by foreword as a  transition

you would be surprised how much there is to uncover if you do a bit of research some dedicated fans have them but not sharing them doesent mean theyre lying

in all honesty i was pretty lucky since they were excited and decided to share

40 minutes ago, Awalkinthelinkinpark said:

what is it hard to believe? i have a snippet of the interlude of meteora which was replaced by foreword as a  transition

you would be surprised how much there is to uncover if you do a bit of research some dedicated fans have them but not sharing them doesent mean theyre lying

in all honesty i was pretty lucky since they were excited and decided to share

Pics or it didn't happen

3 hours ago, Diaux said:

Pics or it didn't happen

You know I can't even if I dm you it's not my ass on the line people could lose jobs why do you think Mike says "ill be on the lookout for any demos" but never actually mentions them it's their intellectual property and one miscalculation could lead to Fraudery and espionage, and all the above, because on the cd there's names on them which I can't release I'm sorry I'm sure even Mike wouldn't risk his ass just for some samplers to be leaked well I could say the name of the first track because its really just a snippet like foreword

20 minutes ago, Awalkinthelinkinpark said:

You know I can't even if I dm you it's not my ass on the line people could lose jobs why do you think Mike says "ill be on the lookout for any demos" but never actually mentions them it's their intellectual property and one miscalculation could lead to Fraudery and espionage, and all the above, because on the cd there's names on them which I can't release I'm sorry I'm sure even Mike wouldn't risk his ass just for some samplers to be leaked well I could say the name of the first track because its really just a snippet like foreword

Post the tracklist

3 hours ago, Awalkinthelinkinpark said:

There is no legal precedent on the fucking planet that would result in someone being sued for mentioning a goddamn song title. Adam practically wiped Walter Daniel off the Internet for leaking What Are You Worth, but people still talk about it all the time with no repercussions. Song titles are not legally enforceable intellectual property, there are COUNTLESS instances of multiple songs existing under the same title for this reason.

Not only are you lying, you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about either.

6 hours ago, Diaux said:

Walter Daniel?

This can summarize about the guy Astat talked about (the post was removed, but the commentaries are still there).

11 hours ago, Awalkinthelinkinpark said:

So... what's the point of came here and claim you have 27 (!) demos of Meteora if you can't even give a single info about any of them? As Astat said, wouldn't be that hard if you post the names of those demos, if you have those in first place.

Edited by kiq fLP

8 hours ago, kiq fLP said:

This can summarize about the guy Astat talked about (the post was removed, but the commentaries are still there).

So... what's the point of came here and claim you have 27 (!) demos of Meteora if you can't even give a single info about any of them? As Astat said, wouldn't be that hard if you post the names of those demos, if you have those in first place.

I thought you guys might be happy that there's still demos floating around the dark webs and you might be happy you can still get them unlike waiting for them to release more which is very unlikely 

The first song title is called delirium 

0:23 introlude which turns into a song very similar to faint based on whats on the cover they scrapped it almost immediately since they thought it was repetitive one of the other is shinkansen or just kansen idk they changed it 3 times there was a.06 but another demo called a.07 which was more instrumental referably krwlng cello sitar and heavy bass lines the proceeded to serendipity the song is kinda similar to easier to run its slow paced and sweeping it was to be replaced by supine or serenity which was variations to darker or softer guitar tones but was trashed ultimately euphoria was a fast paced song with Mike and Chester rapping I have optional test mic demos which is just song lyrics rather then instrumental and the last name I can give is solitude which I haven't listened to yet but it was supposed to be the last song on the album in reference to meteora the rest are incomphreswnible computer broken language 

14 hours ago, Astat said:

There is no legal precedent on the fucking planet that would result in someone being sued for mentioning a goddamn song title. Adam practically wiped Walter Daniel off the Internet for leaking What Are You Worth, but people still talk about it all the time with no repercussions. Song titles are not legally enforceable intellectual property, there are COUNTLESS instances of multiple songs existing under the same title for this reason.

Not only are you lying, you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about either.

You can't sue a Bystander 

I said I could give you names but instead you counteract with the same thing I said which makes no sense at all 

14 hours ago, Astat said:

If that's the case ask Mike or Rob or han to realease a xero song 

They weren't signed to Chapel yet they can't have their property just gather 2000 fans and ask one see if he realeases any of them 

The hype has died down

And I'm certain Linkin Park will ever revive instead of freeloaders waiting for more demos I suggest you do a little discovery on your own 

8 hours ago, Awalkinthelinkinpark said:

The first song title is called delirium 

There's plenty of songs made by fans in style of Meteora and since there is no vocals on them, there is no evidence any of it was made by Linkin Park or any of their respective members

1 hour ago, DystopianBy said:

At 2:46 we see, that The Catalyst working title was Under Bite. It took 10 years to look there.

Very nice find btw!