07.10.2012 - São Paulo, Brazil, Arena Anhembi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted a text on my facebook that express what I felt last night at the concert, so I'll post it here.

Do you know what it feels like when your dream come true? That's exactly how I felt last night, when I saw my favorite band up on the stage, only who were there will know how awesome it was. It as just insane, from the oppening band to the end of the concert, Chorão (Charlie Brown's vocalist) was just happy for beign there, they made an awesome job and prepared us for the great moment of the night. Even though the guys didn't talk to much with the croud we could see how happy and grateful they were. Brad, Rob, Mike and Phoenix didn't stop smiling and Chester had his eyes shining during the whole concert ( I don't know for sure, but it seemed that he was crying by the end of The Catalist), all of them were surprised by the crowd. And it was a hell of a crowd! We sang all the songs along, even the ones from the new album, Chester didn't say " You guys are so loud" for no reason. It was my first LP concert and one of the best nights of my life, seeing With You live is priceless.

Sorry for my bad English.

it's not bad,I can feel your feelings,I've never been into lp's show,but when I watch whole crowd singing loud,I feel like I'm in the concert myself,can't wait for the DSP