Julien-K: Kick The Bass single with Dreamland

Elementary Warrior

Fellow Julien-K enthusiasts,

February 17 - Release of the Kick The Bass Single with Dreamland (Digital download only)

It's up on the Metropolis Records site since few days ago stating the date and that it could be downloaded from several online retailers including iTunes. You can check the songs list here

http://www.metropolis-records.com/artists/?artist=julienk.

Well, finally we'll have Dreamland

thoughts?

I should have posted it earlier but it didn't occur to me. I wouldn't blame you for not believing me, even a screenshot wouldn't be good enough. The proof will come either in a month and/or by using web.archive.org in 6 months times LOL. I think it was about 3 days ago now.

I don't get it now I check again, and it's there.

http://www.metropolis-records.com/artists/?artist=julienk

Under "Also available from Julien-K" and the code is MET 587.

The "buy & download" button links to this address.

"KICK THE BASS (DIGITAL ONLY SINGLE) buy & download | MET 587

coming february 17 01. Kick The Bass RA MP3 02. Dreamland"

yeah the single cover is too damn boring! lol. i've been waiting for so long for this, psyched it's finally here! let's hope they make up for the missed O2 Arena gigs in the UK last year soon! that would be awesome! got me a pre-order limited edition copy too WOO!

yeah the single cover is too damn boring! lol. i've been waiting for so long for this, psyched it's finally here! let's hope they make up for the missed O2 Arena gigs in the UK last year soon! that would be awesome! got me a pre-order limited edition copy too WOO!

they probably wont play 02

not for a long while if not ever.

lol

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the original post has been changed for tense, and the link and the text at the bottom were added. Just letting people know, as Joe was not wrong to not believe me.

The topic name was "***SPOILER*** Julien-K Feb 17". I thought creating a thread with that title would help achieve a happy medium. That way it wouldn't ruin the surprise for those who don't open the thread. I would be perfectly fine for it to stay in the Got News? section. I'm sorry to anyone disappointed.

• 3 weeks later...