Multishow to broadcast: October 07th, São Paulo

felipeintheend

the 2010's Brazilian live stream was very pathetic,hope they'll do some justice this time,if we get a live stream,any chances from South africa & Argentina?I don't think so we ever got a proshot from Australia either

Pro-shot from Australia? Have I missed something? I don't think they've ever been recorded on video in Australia? I can't answer this, but I know a lot of festivals are recorded and broadcast on Channel V here in Australia - does anyone know if Soundwave falls into that category?

OMG,That's truly awesome,last time sau palo was rocking like hell

Pro-shot from Australia? Have I missed something? I don't think they've ever been recorded on video in Australia? I can't answer this, but I know a lot of festivals are recorded and broadcast on Channel V here in Australia - does anyone know if Soundwave falls into that category?

why I never saw a proshot from Australia?every concert management records the show,but the main thing is does it get release?If you have some proshots from Australia,please share them

the 2010's Brazilian live stream was very pathetic,hope they'll do some justice this time,if we get a live stream,any chances from South africa & Argentina?I don't think so we ever got a proshot from Australia either

Itsnt a live stream, its a live tv broadcasted.

Edited by Biel

i hope new setlist will come out.. im fed up with same songs to watch...

lying from you, COG, STB and until it breaks (as album ver.) would be pretty.

I honestly think if they actually changed anything, it probably would be adding COG to the set because the music video is coming this month (probably). If not this tour then definitely by ZA.