Linkin Park @ Smokeout Festival 2003

felipeintheend

Today i've received a email from the Scott Jonas, producer of the Linkin Park's footage @ Smokeout festival 2003.

Scott Jonas: 'We no longer have the line cut of the show. (Still looking) All we can find is an iso record of all 6 cameras. We have put it up on youtube under Fremont studios. You can also see it at www.fremontstudios.com (blog). We will be putting up more soon.'

'This is just a quick post on some video footage that I am starting to post up on YouTube. This was a multi-camera live mobile production that Jonas Jensen Productions completed. It was a slightly raining day and night when this was recorded.

Linkin Park performance at the Smoke out Festival in San Bernardino, California.

This video is made from the multi-camera video feed. We used 6 cameras on this production with two mounted on cranes. Jonas Jensen Productions and Fremont Studios have been in the live video production business for over twenty years.

This does not include the whole song performance just clips edited together to get a understanding of Jonas Jensen Productions talents when recording a multi-camera live concert event.'

The video footage for this show was really rare since today (2009), and now you can watch a preview of the show.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODefHqO6rDk

Scott's Blog: http://www.fremontstudios.com/FremontStudi...mera_Video.html

Show info: http://lplive.net/shows/20031115.php

Enjoy.

this is AWESOME for quite a few things!

one word to describe this recording is RAW. both the video and the audio are pure and unmixed giving an impression of how linkin park sounds unmixed.

hearing chester screaming was a blast to be honest, fucking amazing!!!

funny of course, chester smoking during faint and destroying the guitar at the beginning of OSC, hahaha :D.

but these two situations underline even more the rawness of the show.

it really feels like a 2001 show, which i love to be honest!

Nice treat and interesting to watch, but I highly doubt we will ever see any more than this. The studio can't just upload the whole performance on youtube or wherever, at least not without permission.

Jonas, He told me will put some more videos soon

' Very distorted sometimes, especially Mike's voice like all the time. Interesting that they are not able to count the cameras lol.'

Well, The show was really rare, i think it is better than nothing... ;)

Lol. Okay guys, back to the subject. This is a great video and would be amazing if they release to the public (highly doubtful, am I right?). Anyways, thanks Felipe for posting this. It's amazing footage and I too, love how LP sounds 'unmixed'.

Holy shit, this show is incredible!! It's Going Down w/ X'Zibit, Papercut opener, Nobody's Listening / Standing in the Middle, and the first time the extended FTI intro and Breaking the Habit was played!!! Hope they can find the full show!!!

You spam yourself half the time. :blink: I mean, your posts aren't really necessary.

Geki, just let it go man. Trust me, these forums do not deserve an argument, especially since this is really good LP news because its been dead for a while.

Felipe, it would be so fucking amazing to have the full show. I believe in you, now go get that show!

Edited by Jack

I just saw the vid like an hr ago, wowww the opening scream on With You is EPIC, he sounds amazing on BTH, the unmixed version of Somewhere I Belong sounds fucking incredible, the guitar part is sick, and the bridge of LFY is as epic as the With You scream, wish they had shown some part of Nobody's Listening and It's Going Down, but nontheless AMAZINGGGGGG.

Very cool!

Very distorted sometimes, especially Mike's voice like all the time. Interesting that they are not able to count the cameras lol.

They are actually. One of those 7 windows is just showing a mix of all the cameras.

Edited by Fleur de Lys