22.08.2012 - Cincinnati, OH, Riverbend Music Center

Yep, I love the fact that the band has so much energy on this tour. Shit, the show in candem had maybe one of the heaviest setlist LP has ever done. APFMH, Given UP, Victimized/Qwerty, OSC, Faint, LGM, POA, With You, WTCFM...all in the same set! I never though it would happen during the ATS days, as the setlists were turning softer and softer.

And also, the band's presence on stage is awesome. Chester's going freaking mad. Just look at him during the Victimized/Qwerty transition at Candem show. I didn't though the band still had that much power, it's really a good surprise!

Edited by Qwerty18

So, how long were you in line for the meet and greet? I have one for the Indy show, but really don't want to miss Incubus. Debating.....

Ill see you at the Indy MnG. glad you enjoyed the show Brandon, I know I did. Very tired atm..but all worth it.

Alpharetta was get in line at 7:30 (Incubus starts at 7:20) and M&G was at 8:30 (an hour in line)...got out after Incubus was done :( So you miss all of Incubus.

Same happened with me in Mansfield. I went to the M&G and had to miss pretty much all of Incubus' set except for like half of their last song. Luckily my friend held my spot front row for me, so I was able to get back up to the front. The M&G is cool but it does suck that you have to sacrifice seeing Incubus and also sacrifice getting front row, unless you're in a situation like I was or if you're just pushy.