Can someone please upload the Detroit (MTV 2 Dollar Bill) show from 2003, as well as Cicero 2003 and Nottingham 2003??

I can do Cicero for you, I'll have it up later today. Around 6:00ish.

Added to the list.

Edited by Soul

I want a good quality of summersonic 2006+sonisphere 01-08-2009

For Summer Sonic you have the LPU6 tracks as well as the tracks on the Faint single, as well as the pro-shot of Numb. The audience recordings from Summer Sonic really aren't that bad though, to be honest. I used to have a shitty rip of Sonisphere, but I don't think there are any great audience recordings of that show. There are a few pro-shot videos, though.

Anyways, does anyone have Nottingham 2003 or the Detroit (MTV 2 Dollar Bill) show? I really want those..

Not to be a pain in the ass but I think some people here may want these as much as I do...

Live Earth 7/7/2007

Almost Acoustic Christmas 12/8/2007

Detroit 3/17/2003

Rock In Rio 6/7/2008

Kevin And Bean Breakfast Rip 2010

And maybe a few audience recordings from 2010/2011.

Not to be a pain in the ass but I think some people here may want these as much as I do...

Live Earth 7/7/2007

Detroit 3/17/2003

Rock In Rio 6/7/2008

I've them all - apart Detoit 2003 - if you want me to upload them

Edited by stich

Hell yes!!! Anyone have Astoria 2007? Chester said that when the band got off stage, they said it was the best show they have ever played. I want that show, I used to have it.

Live Earth 7/7/2007

Detroit 3/17/2003

Rock In Rio 6/7/2008

I don't have AAC '07

Live Earth: here (160kbit/s)

Detroit '03: here (variable - 128-192 kbit/s)

Rock In Rio '08: here (128 kbit/s)

Kevin And Bean '10: here (320 kbit/s)

AndOne probably has a better quality version of Detroit since mine varies, so you might want to wait for his upload. there's probably a better rip of Live Earth and Rock In Rio '08 out there too.

and audience recordings of 2010/11 are as follows. what's marked in red is stuff that I don't have. (bit rates are those of my versions)

Buenos Aires - (230-274 kbit/s) poor quality rec.

Santiago

Itú - (128-192 kbit/s) partial, poor quality rec.

Berlin - (232-271 kbit/s)

Stuttgart

Paris

Koln

London (n2)

Detroit - (214-244 kbit/s) cuts in at the end of New Divide

Leipzig

Oberursel

Hamburg

Munich

Chiba (n1 & 2)

Osaka

I found my Astoria CD, so I no longer need that. And thank you very much for uploading all of those!! I still need AAC 2007 if anyone has that. And I'll wait for AndOne's rip.

I found my Astoria CD, so I no longer need that. And thank you very much for uploading all of those!! I still need AAC 2007 if anyone has that. And I'll wait for AndOne's rip.

could you upload the Astoria stuff?

I don't have that show, and it sounds like it was a good one :)

could you upload the Astoria stuff?

I don't have that show, and it sounds like it was a good one :)

I was watching an interview with Chester from PR07 and he said that when the show was over, the entire band got off stage and all agreed that it was the best show they have ever performed. It is quite good. I will upload later tonight. The quality isn't excellent, though.

I was watching an interview with Chester from PR07 and he said that when the show was over, the entire band got off stage and all agreed that it was the best show they have ever performed. It is quite good. I will upload later tonight. The quality isn't excellent, though.

sweet...

I'm not too fussed about the quality if it's a show I get to hear for the 1st time, so don't sweat it! thank you!

I can't upload Detroit until next weekend, sorry but I don't have the show right here.

That's no problem, I have LGraham's rip for now and it's not that bad quality for a 2003 show.