12/9 KROQ's Almost Acoustic Christmas 2001 - Anybody have the MP3 rip of this show? Link has been down forever.

2007.06.01 - Adenau, RP

Anybody have an MP3 rip of this EPIC show? Either the 9 Pro-Shot songs or full show???

Thanks for sharing. I think the Euro shows are much better than American shows, this was probably the best show of 2007. Wish we had the whole show in HQ. Do you have the 9 songs SBD audio???

I don't unfortunately. I wish I did!

Thanks for sharing. I think the Euro shows are much better than American shows, this was probably the best show of 2007. Wish we had the whole show in HQ. Do you have the 9 songs SBD audio???

I have it, I can upload it if you want

This thread has to be completely redone, maybe deleted and started over again. It's super cluttered with it's 25 pages of stuff. Some of the dead links in the first post have been reposted in other pages, while some are posted and aren't on the first post, etc. I think deleting it and re-adding everything to reliable hosts is a better idea.

Does anyone have Denver and Toronto 2001? (Ozziest Shows not Family Values)

https://mega.nz/#!TgAm0LyL!p3Chx_HOkgUdU6s__2U4jpa0cFA4e10Hp3xHQcHtDUg Denver 2001/06/21

https://mega.nz/#!P9AjjTAC!im4GN8O9c1Vuwqz7nryf69qsQGniHY_OtfxRx63s4z0 Toronto (Source 1) 2001/07/24

https://mega.nz/#!CwQE1K4T!BxcmRZm6JEp1wD7OrGb9TNUQBwM_clf6cy76NU0nS44 Toronto (Source 2) 2001/07/24

Thanks so Much!!!!

Hate to be a bother but do you have Holmdel 2001 (Show #1 Of Ozzfest 2001) as well? sorry for all the requests!

2014.06.18 - Burbank, CA (The Hunting Party Release Show)

Anybody have it? Was up on here for a while until stich's link's went down. Really cool release show.

Anybody have 2003.03.12 - New York City, NY Roseland Ballroom mp3? Link is down.

And also, I noticed that we have no recordings at all from the Countdown To Revolution Tour in 2001. The tour is wrongfully labeled in this thread. The tour ended on December 5th and yet all the U.S. Holiday Radio Shows are listed under that tour here. They aren't part of the tour.

Edited by Geki