wel I javen't downlaoded any of these yet, my reason for concern is about the people who'll just swoop in on a link and not check back to see people noticing problems in the files.

I know it's not easy to DL 12 years of touring so yeah, I know how it's slow to get through :lol:

I also want to help and share some things I have

Want to go bootlegs, but also, I have some audio versions Proshot, such as Madison Square Garden in 2011, Red Square 2011, etc.

I have a good collection here, and I know it will help a lot

I also want to help and share some things I have

Want to go bootlegs, but also, I have some audio versions Proshot, such as Madison Square Garden in 2011, Red Square 2011, etc.

I have a good collection here, and I know it will help a lot

That'd be great :)

I have some audio versions Proshot, such as Madison Square Garden in 2011

and by "Pro audio of MSG" I guess you mean the DSP...? <_<

I guess he mean the version that was broadcasted on Fuse TV

true, just keeping an eye on stuff ;)

it's a pain in the ass giving out warnings

Some aren't listed as sources.

many are listed as audio rips of a certain source in the "other notes" section. Goldsmith college for example doesn't list the audio but has it in that section.

you could write "see show page" for things like that I guess

many are listed as audio rips of a certain source in the "other notes" section. Goldsmith college for example doesn't list the audio but has it in that section.

you could write "see show page" for things like that I guess

Thats true for the Goldsmith College on, but some aren;t listed anywhere on the show page.

Thats true for the Goldsmith College on, but some aren;t listed anywhere on the show page.

you're right yes. but i reckon it's safe to assume that someone somewhere has asked for an audio rip of that DVD or this .mkv

AndOne's told me that the guide isn't totally all-encompassing at times. there are gaps where listing a dozen rips or re-releases isn't necessary or even possible

the Puerta De Acala EP (Madrid '11) for example isn't listed since it's just tracks off ATS+, and Live Earth '07 has so many video sources it'd be mad to try and list each an every one :lol:

you're right yes. but i reckon it's safe to assume that someone somewhere has asked for an audio rip of that DVD or this .mkv

AndOne's told me that the guide isn't totally all-encompassing at times. there are gaps where listing a dozen rips or re-releases isn't necessary or even possible

the Puerta De Acala EP (Madrid '11) for example isn't listed since it's just tracks off ATS+, and Live Earth '07 has so many video sources it'd be mad to try and list each an every one :lol:

lol, nice.

Btw, as of now, I have downloaded all of the shows on the list.

Gonna be updating the OP over the next few days. Gonna include by tours and gonna list the tapers.

11/28 102.1 FM The Edge 'New Music Night' (Show Page)

- Format: MP3

- Notes: OSC is cut; Audience Recording

- Size: 19.47MB

- Taper: Unknown

- Quality: Bad

- Source: ?

If I remember correctly, Chesterchaz uploaded this, plus it's his style of upload - mediafire, title formatting...

also

if any file comes with a .txt document or is "credited" to someone known as 'el20linkinpark09', don't bother keeping it. I remember Chesterchaz mentioning that files from this guy/girl weren't the best quality available...

for example, the version of Modesto '00 in this thread is by el20linkinpark09, which, from what I can see, was first uploaded in this thread by RichardLP (I don't think they're the same person though)

I'm pretty sure that this was where I got my version Of Modesto, but I'm suspicious that these aren't the correct files for the show...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hpho...147709553_n.jpg

two versions of runaway + with you, and a buch of oddly numbered tracks just doesn't give me much confidence in the fact that these are legit...

what errors are you getting exactly?

I have the same question. I think I uploaded that one..

Also, I'll be trying to replace all the ones that are really corrupt (like the ones by that ellinkinpark guy). If anyone can make a list of ones that are having problems, I'll try to fix them ASAP.

Edited by Soul

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.

I can't remember what Windows will and won't play since I haven't used it in years, but alot of file-types are not recognised by windows media player.

in short I don't think it's the uploaded files, it's your player.

i got so fed up of WMP when I had it

8/12 Summer Sonic, Osaka, JP (Show Page)

- Format: MP3 (Lossless)?

Doesn't work?

Also, finished the details for 2004-2006 and adding some more shows.

Edited by Soul

08/09/2012 Carson, CA, Home Depot Center (Edited)

http://www.4shared.com/rar/qi-H72Lq/12_09_08_Carson_CA.html?

Mp3: 320kbps

Time: 99:27 Minutes

Size: 237 MB

- The corrections were ...

- In the encore, those who had already part of the business,

I got to level, cut the trade and cut a few seconds from Encore so I could fit in with the Burn It Down, is doing the same as us DSPs.

- In music, some had higher volume and other lower volume, I edited causing the volume to stay very close to each other relatively, without anyone noticing it was altered and edited.

08/09/2012 Carson, CA, Home Depot Center (Edited)

http://www.4shared.com/rar/qi-H72Lq/12_09_08_Carson_CA.html?

Mp3: 320kbps

Time: 99:27 Minutes

Size: 237 MB

- The corrections were ...

- In the encore, those who had already part of the business,

I got to level, cut the trade and cut a few seconds from Encore so I could fit in with the Burn It Down, is doing the same as us DSPs.

- In music, some had higher volume and other lower volume, I edited causing the volume to stay very close to each other relatively, without anyone noticing it was altered and edited.

Thanks!