Debate: Reanimation is the best LP album to ever grace your ears.

Legend

just remembered actually, that back in 09 when i didn't really know alot about LP, i was under the impression that my december from the reanimation was in fact the actual version of my december since it didn't sound like a remix but a legitimate release in its own right - yeah I know, pretty dumb thing to think considering it's a remix album, I assumed it to be a b-side or something haha - what a n00b

the funny thing is both my friend and I only realised it was actually a remix when we found a mix tape with the original version in her cousin's car on the way to see the band fo sonisphere 2009 :P

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just remembered actually, that back in 09 when i didn't really know alot about LP, i was under the impression that my december from the reanimation was in fact the actual version of my december since it didn't sound like a remix but a legitimate release in its own right - yeah I know, pretty dumb thing to think considering it's a remix album, I assumed it to be a b-side or something haha - what a n00b

Haha - i actually thought it was the actual version too until 2006 or something :D

Listen to Plc.4 Mie Haed and see how much shit you break in your room by the end of the song.

Aw, it's not that bad.

That guest verse certainly could've been better, though. But just focus on FRGT/10 and let it clear your mind!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really like Enth E Nd and H! Vltg3...and most of the rapping =/

Enth E Nd is a good remix, imo, and the guest verse is certainly better than others, but I can't stand behind you on H! Vltg3...that guest verse is just bad. Sorry.

The best remixes on Reanimation, IMO, are Krwlng and Plc.4 Mie Haed. I love Aaron Lewis and he sounds awesome with Chester on Krwlng. Plc.4 Mie Haed just pumps me up and I love it. I don't really like the rapper, I think his name is Zion, right?

I'm gonna have to agree with the whole ATS vs. Reanimation argument. Reanimation definitely wipes the floor with most of the work LP has done, but the only downside is that not every track is enjoyable. It is literally uncomfortable trying to listen to all of Enth E Nd and H! Vltg3, whereas I can sit and listen to all of ATS without wanting to skip songs. But seriously, most of Reanimation just goes hard. Love it.

I'm gonna have to agree with the whole ATS vs. Reanimation argument. Reanimation definitely wipes the floor with most of the work LP has done, but the only downside is that not every track is enjoyable. It is literally uncomfortable trying to listen to all of Enth E Nd and H! Vltg3, whereas I can sit and listen to all of ATS without wanting to skip songs. But seriously, most of Reanimation just goes hard. Love it.

Qwerty is better than Reanimation, all in all.

Enth E Nd is a good remix, imo, and the guest verse is certainly better than others, but I can't stand behind you on H! Vltg3...that guest verse is just bad. Sorry.

It's all good. I think I was kinda infatuated with it the first time I heard it. I am liking it less and less recently.

YOU'RE FAKING, YOU'RE MISTAKEN, IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN CLIMB OUT OF THIS HOLE, FORSAKEN, WHAT WE TAKE WHEN ALL OF OUR LIVES HAVE ALL THE POWER AND CONTROL, BROKEN DOWN, A VICTIM OF YOUR LIES!!!

YOU'RE FAKING, YOU'RE MISTAKEN, IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN CLIMB OUT OF THIS HOLE, FORSAKEN, WHAT WE TAKE WHEN ALL OF OUR LIVES HAVE ALL THE POWER AND CONTROL, BROKEN DOWN, A VICTIM OF YOUR LIES!!!

tbh, its better