zwieR.Z - A Different Perspective

sotrix

Following up last year's Revolution of Values, LPLive is proud to bring you zwieR.Z's latest remix album.

01. Crawling (Intro)

02. Numb

03. Points of Authority vs. When They Come For Me

04. Somewhere I Belong

05. In The End

06. Blackout

07. Blackout (Outro)

Download MP3 | FLAC

(includes a cover by Melon1992)

Download zwieR.Z's previous work from his website.

Show him some love on Facebook!

Points of Authority/When They Come for Me was fucking boss....currently listening to it.

also Crawling intro sweet!

also also

Blackout was fucking brilliant.....I mean it just added an epicness....the instrumental to that was amazing.

Edited by anowak91

This is pretty fucking epic. And Im only up to SIB.

Just curiously, zwieR.Z, Is there anywhere were we can download your pass albums? You made something the end of last year I think around December (because I was listening to it while driving to the Sydney LP concert) and I have miss placed the CD. Plus it would be cool to listen to some of the older stuff.

I've been listening to this on repeat all day and I am speechless. I loved it from beginning to end. I hate Numb and In The End with a PASSION (original versions)! I actually enjoyed the shit out of the remixes though. I can go so far as to say that some of these remixes are better than the original.

If I ever listen to In The End again, it HAS to be this version. Fucking SICK! This Somewhere I Belong remix, I enjoyed more than the original SIB, and I loved that song, so that's saying a lot!

And now.... Blackout.

All I can say is HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I can see why this is everyones favorite. Because it sure as hell is mine too. I'm a huge fan of remixes and fan mixes of songs, especially Linkin Park songs. It makes me catch interest in the songs again, which is why I enjoyed this album so much... but blackout... holy shit. I can honestly say, after all my years of listening to Linkin Park song remixes, this is by far my favorite remix of any LP song I have ever heard, and to me, it's the best one I've ever heard as well. Love it so much, I love it more than the original Blackout.

After hearing this, there is no going back to the original Blackout for me. This takes the throne.

Im impatiently waiting and hoping for "A Different, Darker, Perspective." Haha. Keep up the good work friend!