Hahninator

Site Invitation Code Thread (Demonoid, etc)

How can I sign up in http://rutracker.org?

Someone help me please :huh:

For those who don't understand Russian and were not able to get through registration on Rutracker I recorded a video instruction.

You can see how to register and how to search and download torrents from this tracker.

VIDEO

Can I get a what.cd invite please? Thank you.

Me too :rolleyes:

Let's make a rule. If anyone invited from this thread gets banned at What.CD - he gets banned here too, without any way to get back again. And his IP will be monitored all the time for double accounts on our forum.

If you agree - PM me your emails.

Do you mean get banned from the forums or banned from getting another invite?

Hmm. I guess from forums.

If someone wants an invite somewhere, but is not able to follow rules there, he probably won't be following our rules too :)

What has w.cd to do with LPL? Don't you think you're overreacting a bit? LPL doesn't have a ratio - #1. #2, even if they follow rules there is almost no one to seed for and tell me, how the hell would anyone get their ratio up sherlock? You should ban Mark then, cause hes a little bit low with his ratio there ;) #OMFG

Edited by michalangelo

What has w.cd to do with LPL? Don't you think you're overreacting a bit? LPL doesn't have a ratio - #1. #2, even if they follow rules there is almost no one to seed for and tell me, how the hell would anyone get their ratio up sherlock? You should ban Mark then, cause hes a little bit low with his ratio there ;) #OMFG

What this has to do with Mark?

I'm not talking about everyone who has accounts there. I'm talking about those who are asking for an invite in this thread. :lol:

I think Serg means that people who get banned for requesting official material from w.cd should also be banned off here, not for poor seeding.

I personally don't agree, because do we then have to track all our members across the internet? but I think if people are going to request invites off someone elses account, they should at least have the courtesy to not make the inviter look bad by being badly behaved themselves.

Maybe people misunderstood me.

What I meant was: If I invite someone to What.CD, and he gets banned there for getting his ratio too low, or not following their rules - I ban this guy here. If he cannot follow rules somewhere I invite him to, than he probably isn't going to follow them here either. And it's kind of caution to not be banned myself there for inviting BAD users to what.cd.

What this means - if you want to get there - please follow not only our rules, but try to follow what.cd rules too, otherwise you'll get in trouble there for sure, and probably here too.

But this concerns only my invites, If you get invited by someone else from our site - it's their rules.

I get you now

it's kind of caution to not be banned myself there for inviting BAD users to what.cd. [...] But this concerns only my invites, If you get invited by someone else from our site - it's their rules.

i agree that inviting bad users is risky on your part, but I don't think the ban function here can be used to sanction that.

maybe a "bad invite user" list similar to a "bad traders" list would work in this respect?

Okay, just forget it all :)

well I think there should at least be some system where if someone get booted off a site for rule-breaking or poor seeding, they shouldn't be allowed to use up more of other people's invites trying to re-register.

you are making a valid point, serg.

that and Mark's realisation that we get members whose only post is in here asking for an invite code and then we never see them again, that's not really very good form either <_<

Feel free to set up your personal rules for your invites, like a minimum of 10 posts or whatever, but you can't ban people here because they are banned there. We are a normal website and no torrent site. We both have rules but they are not the same. I'm not on w.cd myself but I know from other sites that it can be very hard to maintain a good ratio especially at the beginning. A bad ratio doesn't make you a bad person, asking for further invites, maybe, but the invites are a personal thing and has nothing to do with LPLive.

Feel free to set up your personal rules for your invites, like a minimum of 10 posts or whatever, but you can't ban people here because they are banned there. We are a normal website and no torrent site. We both have rules but they are not the same. I'm not on w.cd myself but I know from other sites that it can be very hard to maintain a good ratio especially at the beginning. A bad ratio doesn't make you a bad person, asking for further invites, maybe, but the invites are a personal thing and has nothing to do with LPLive.

this.

I would like to be on w.cd, but I have so many problems with my client simply not seeding after completion (even on torrents with lots of leechers/peers) no idea why - something about firewalls or bandwidth. I know i'd get booted off the site pretty quick so I'm simply not bothering

How can I upload a file on rutracker?

Well there are a bunch of rules. Each section (movies, music, software, etc.) and even sub-sections have their own fields to fill in before uploading...

What, and mainly WHY do you want to upload anything there?

Well there are a bunch of rules. Each section (movies, music, software, etc.) and even sub-sections have their own fields to fill in before uploading...

What, and mainly WHY do you want to upload anything there?

I wanna upload Iridescent 3D.torrent is the best way for someone like who living in Iran.

I wanna upload Iridescent 3D.torrent is the best way for someone like who living in Iran.

Then upload it on piratebay for example - it's gonna be much more easier.

Looking for invites to any of the following:

what.cd

bibliotik.org

myanonamouse.net

baconbits.org

Really after a what.cd invite in particular.

Fair warning, I don't have any invites to trade. I used to be on a lot of private trackers in years past, but most are all dead and gone now. If I could have, I would have. Although if you think I might have something you want, feel free to ask.

For those of you worried about credibility, seed ratios, etc: I've been around LPL since the early beginnings as many of you know, so I'm not a throwaway account just here to steal an invite. If you do give me an invite, be assured I'll be seeding and not leaching and any OC I can upload, I will. I'm particularly interested in ebook content, hence the sites I've listed.

Thanks in advance.

Request filled, thanks

Edited by shadowfax1007