Hahninator

Site Invitation Code Thread (Demonoid, etc)

Invites are rare, I've not been able to invite anyone in the 4 or 5 years that I've been a member there.

That's very frustrating :(

I already know that there is what I need... and I wasn't able to find it on any other trackers I've looked so far.

I'm working on getting my ratio to over 1.05 on What.CD to be able to give invites. But I have at least one guy who asked me for it already. If he needs it - I'll give it to him. Dunno how many I will be able to invite, though.

That's very frustrating :(

I already know that there is what I need... and I wasn't able to find it on any other trackers I've looked so far.

I'm working on getting my ratio to over 1.05 on What.CD to be able to give invites. But I have at least one guy who asked me for it already. If he needs it - I'll give it to him. Dunno how many I will be able to invite, though.

Let me know what you might need, I'll see if I can grab it for you and upload to my Google Drive or something.

I have infinite invites for What.CD, I can send out invites to anyone who hasn't had an account before.

'Hybrid Theory, are you the one who PM'd me over at LPBits?

Are you a Torrent Master there?

Is it necessary to have a good ratio for What.CD? cuz at my internet spedd, thats not possible

Not really, there's a "required ratio" you have to hold, and the rules are very fair. The more of your downloads you continue to seed, the lower your required ratio will be. For example, when you seed all your downloads for at least 72 hours/week, your required ratio is 0.00 (!) until 20GB downloaded.

There's a chart here: http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/preparefo...html#ratiowatch and it also tells you how to join the site via an interview in IRC.

Edited by Chesterchaz

Not really, there's a "required ratio" you have to hold, and the rules are very fair. The more of your downloads you continue to seed, the lower your required ratio will be. For example, when you seed all your downloads for at least 72 hours/week, your required ratio is 0.00 (!) until 20GB downloaded.

There's a chart here: http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/preparefo...html#ratiowatch

That's easy then :) Can I have an invite?

I have infinite invites for What.CD, I can send out invites to anyone who hasn't had an account before.

Nope , i have a different username on lp-bits.

Yes please ! i would love to have one :D

Edited by Hybrid Theory

I'd be very happy to get one if possible. I've always maintained at last a 1.00 ratio at any torrent site I've been to when possible. I'd appreciate it, because there is just not a lot of good places for that kind of stuff anymore.

There's a chart here: http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/preparefo...html#ratiowatch

That's easy. Can I have a invitation code? I've been looking for it for a long time.