Hahninator

Site Invitation Code Thread (Demonoid, etc)

Post here if you need invite codes to Demonoid or other website! :)

EDIT:

If someone sends a PM with an invitation code to a person who requested it - please respond afterwards here, so that the person doesn't get multiple codes.

Same here, PM if you need it.

I am pretty sure they give more codes depending on like time and how much you seed. If you seed a good amount, then you'll get some...then wait a few weeks, seed some more and you'll get more, etc.

Works really well in my opinion, I rarely run out. Demonoid is my favorite torrent site.

Codes available for Demonoid! :P

Also, Torrents.ru is a GREAT site, but it's pretty tricky to get an account.....I have one :-"

Those who can't register on Torrents.ru even after using online web translator - feel free to PM me. I'll help with that.

Brothers and Sisters,

Anyone feeling the need to share some Demonoid love with a newbie here by way of a code?

A PM with the info would rock

pm sent

can anyone tell me how to get an account on torrents.ru

there are a lot of great shows which i want to download

First of all try using website translators. If you won't manage to get an account there, PM me, and I'll help you.

There is time limitation of registrations. I don't know what is it now, but you can register only during some period of time in a day.