Jump to content
anjum

Multitracks List

Recommended Posts

On 8/9/2019 at 5:25 PM, lpliveusername said:

Ok, so here's where we're at:

 

Leaked Multitracks:

 
A Light That Never Comes
Battle Symphony
Crawling
By Myself
Forgotten
Good Goodbye
Heavy
Invisible
Nobody Can Save Me
One More Light
One Step Closer
Papercut
Pushing Me Away
Roads Untraveled
Runaway
Sorry For Now
Talking To Myself
Waiting For The End
When They Come For Me
Wretches And Kings

 

 

So I can get all these songs besides the HT ones

Edited by lpfan4ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, lpfan4ever said:

 

So I can get all these songs besides the HT ones

 

What do you mean? They have all been leaked, so yes, you can get all of these - you just need to search for it.

I guess, Iridescent is missing on that list, which has also been leaked recently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, eyesburning said:

 

What do you mean? They have all been leaked, so yes, you can get all of these - you just need to search for it.

I guess, Iridescent is missing on that list, which has also been leaked recently.

Are they leaked for free? I know where to get them cheap 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, lpfan4ever said:

Are they leaked for free? I know where to get them cheap 

for someone with username lpfan4ever, you sure showing that you're not.

we all got it for free. if you're forking out money for them, then you're scammed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lpfan4ever said:

Are they leaked for free? I know where to get them cheap 

 

Yes, they leaked for free. Some are harder to find than others but you should be able to find them for free. Don't pay for it. If you have questions write me a PM.

 

Also, Jeff, people can be fans without collecting (illegally leaked) stuff ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, eyesburning said:

 

Yes, they leaked for free. Some are harder to find than others but you should be able to find them for free. Don't pay for it. If you have questions write me a PM.

 

Also, Jeff, people can be fans without collecting (illegally leaked) stuff ;)

👌 i agree on that. even i myself restarting my collection but with the limitation and price of physical albums here in Malaysia, this will take time comparing to the availability in the States.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...