anjum

Multitracks List

47 minutes ago, Djthemoney said:

Has when they come for me leaked yet? If we count unleaked stems too you should list Castle of glass and Until its gone too. Since they are in the hands of some people at least as condensed down versions like we got from Rock band etc.

Is there proof of the existence of Castle of glass and Until it's gone multitracks?

No concrete proof, but i asked the guy that has iridescent if he could share it, and he told me he either wants 100€ or Trade for Cog or Uig High Seperation. Wich leads me to believe that there are Versions like that for theese songs, like there were for Battle symphony and Invisible.

Thats all speculations though.

12 hours ago, lpliveusername said:

Ok, so here's where we're at:

Official Acapellas:

Official Instrumentals:

Official Acapellas & Instrumentals:

Promo Instrumental Albums:

Official Contest Stems/Multitracks:

Videogame Stems:

Leaked Multitracks:

Open Labs SoundSlate Pro Playback Stems:

Open Labs SoundSlate Pro Joe Hahn Samples:

Open Labs SoundSlate Pro Other Samples:

Akai MPC500 Samples:

Neko Keyboard Sounds and Samples:

Stagelight Samples:

LPConcerts Samples:

DJ Vinyls:

Thanks for compiling! :) I was actually working on a similar post...but I guess you were faster haha

Edited by eyesburning

I had no idea all of these existed, i stumbled upon the Sorry for now stems and did some artwork for it. 

have we got a central place to get all of these?

LP - SFN.jpg

On 8/9/2019 at 6:24 AM, cesaraugusto said:

Hi, guys! 

About Guilty All The Same Official Contest Stems, do we have .WAV format files or just MP3/OGG?

Good question, I think it's only mp3. This is the original thread but the link is not working anymore... https://www.lpassociation.com/forum/threads/lpa-monthly-mix-up-april-2014-guilty-all-the-same-deadline-may-5.40208/

Does anybody remember if those were WAVs?

9 hours ago, Filofax said:

I had no idea all of these existed, i stumbled upon the Sorry for now stems and did some artwork for it. 

have we got a central place to get all of these?

Looks neat :) No, there is no central place for these as this is not exactly legal to share xD Reddit used to be the place to go to but recently things have become more strict and they delete links to multitracks pretty quickly. You can still find a lot of them via Google though.

Btw, Walter was so nice and shared his multitrack collection, which apart from the fully separated Invisible multitracks (35 files, mp3), didn't have anything that hadn't been leaked before.