Jump to content
anjum

Multitracks List

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, cesaraugusto said:

Amazing!

Interesting. Does the acoustic drum just really start after half the song? Why? Anyone?

Yep. It does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, cesaraugusto said:

Amazing!

Interesting. Does the acoustic drum just really start after half the song? Why? Anyone?

I haven't heard the tracks yet to know exactly where you mean, but I assume you mean just before the second verse.

 

The answer is because it adds a layer, serving as another step in the slow/steady build of the song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Justin said:

I haven't heard the tracks yet to know exactly where you mean, but I assume you mean just before the second verse.

 

The answer is because it adds a layer, serving as another step in the slow/steady build of the song.


Oh, nice! Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GarretLP said:

However we are getting all of these, it's epic.

I guess somebody insider has access to those materials and sells them.

Edited by LPMaskMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no idea there has been a lot of leaks lately which is weird, maybe someone is buying them from a trader and then leaking them?

 

also i feel like we need to edit the main post with the newest leaks or create a whole new thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, heartagram_616 said:

no idea there has been a lot of leaks lately which is weird, maybe someone is buying them from a trader and then leaking them?

 

also i feel like we need to edit the main post with the newest leaks or create a whole new thread?

 

Yes, it's strange indeed - especially that it's from the ATS era. Maybe Astat knows more details? He wrote that the HT multitracks were owned by a small circle already 10ish years ago and that the OML multitracks came from an anonymous "mole" who had high-level digital content access at Warner. Maybe the ATS stuff comes from the same guy?

Probably, some people want to make some money with these files and that's why they decided to leak it for free to stop them from making money?

 

I agree...an update to the thread would be necessary at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, andros said:

Can someone please make a remix for WFTE like the live version? Would be nice with Until It Breaks.

 

Seconded that would be great to have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, andros said:

did you know that the acapella Faint is out there like 2 days ago?

You mean the unmastered acapella that's been out for like a month, or something else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LKSdot9 said:

You mean the unmastered acapella that's been out for like a month, or something else?

I don't know if is the same that you say, I just see today in a youtube channel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, andros said:

I don't know if is the same that you say, I just see today in a youtube channel.

It is exactly the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It depends though, I think.

 

I'm pretty sure the raw unmastered/unmixed tracks, like the actual pro-tools sessions, have WAY more tracks than what we got in the recent leaks.

Edited by Justin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Justin said:

It depends though, I think.

 

I'm pretty sure the raw unmastered/unmixed tracks, like the actual pro-tools sessions, have WAY more tracks than what we got in the recent leaks.


For sure. For all of the multitracks we've gotten, we haven't gotten a true "fully separated" one. There's even some pretty obvious stuff like all of the "ohh's" on Waiting for the End being on one track even though it's 3 harmony parts probably consisting of like 6 vocal tracks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2019 at 8:06 AM, Justin said:

It depends though, I think.

 

I'm pretty sure the raw unmastered/unmixed tracks, like the actual pro-tools sessions, have WAY more tracks than what we got in the recent leaks.

 

6 hours ago, Astat said:


For sure. For all of the multitracks we've gotten, we haven't gotten a true "fully separated" one. There's even some pretty obvious stuff like all of the "ohh's" on Waiting for the End being on one track even though it's 3 harmony parts probably consisting of like 6 vocal tracks.

 

And I don't think we will ever get it.

The leaks that we've been getting might be sourced internally,which they gotten from the group may have already been merged. 

The only way we can get the real deal, is through the band's vault itself, much like how PMA was leaked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2019 at 6:04 PM, jeff10012003 said:

 

 

And I don't think we will ever get it.

The leaks that we've been getting might be sourced internally,which they gotten from the group may have already been merged. 

The only way we can get the real deal, is through the band's vault itself, much like how PMA was leaked.

 

How was PMA leaked?

I don't see much use for having the tracks even more separated imho. 40+ tracks is already quite a lot to handle xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, eyesburning said:

 

How was PMA leaked?

I don't see much use for having the tracks even more separated imho. 40+ tracks is already quite a lot to handle xD

If I'm not mistaken it was from the CD that was sent for mastering. There was like 3 folders containing just LOTS of files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...