Multitracks List

anjum

And more accurately, the "guitar" and "bass" tracks are more like "guitar/electronics" and "bass/synth/keys." The guitar at the very beginning of the intro is also found in the drum track too (Mike mentioned in an interview that the intro was the regular riff run through a small amplifier and recorded with a single microphone, so those first few seconds of the song are probably all on one track on the Pro Tools session).

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can someone explain to me - are we missing something in this list or what?

Pedruko used OSC in his release from some game, however it was also absent from previous HT Instrumentals release, and was used from some game as well to fill the gap.

I would assume, that they should match, because in our list there's only one OSC multitrack.

But those two OSC instrumentals are different. Where is the second OSC instrumental from?

Can someone explain to me - are we missing something in this list or what?

Pedruko used OSC in his release from some game, however it was also absent from previous HT Instrumentals release, and was used from some game as well to fill the gap.

I would assume, that they should match, because in our list there's only one OSC multitrack.

But those two OSC instrumentals are different. Where is the second OSC instrumental from?

The explanation is very easy, there's more than one OSC instrumental because someone made it from the multitracks and mixed it differently.

To make this clear enough.

So, basically there is no full instrumental track of OSC in multitracks of it? There are only separate instruments, and all those instrumentals of this song were actually hand made from them?

If so, then why do we have it listed under #1 in OSC multitrack list?

Or was there one full instrumental of OSC in multitrack, which is also not prefect for some reason, and then there were couple others made from the separate tracks manually?

If so, what exactly is wrong with the full instrumental that was initially in the multitrack?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To make this clear enough.

So, basically there is no full instrumental track of OSC in multitracks of it? There are only separate instruments, and all those instrumentals of this song were actually hand made from them?

If so, then why do we have it listed under #1 in OSC multitrack list?

Or was there one full instrumental of OSC in multitrack, which is also not prefect for some reason, and then there were couple others made from the separate tracks manually?

If so, what exactly is wrong with the full instrumental that was initially in the multitrack?

There are at least 2 very different versions, but no idea what games they are from

version 1 that we got in 2008 has: drums, guitar, rhythm, song

song contains the vocals and a few other things, like the shutter sample, that prevents it from being a perfect instrumental, not to mention that the drum track is weirdly mixed anyway.

version 2 from 2011 or so has: kick, snare, cymbals, bass, guitar, vocals, extras.

the vocals are clean in this one, but the background vocals are in the extras track.

I don't understand why the first version is listed since the 2nd one is so much better. At least my version doesn't have the instrumental track you are talking about. It seems to me that someone just added this and it wasn't originally there.

I also have a version of Given Up that is not listed here. Similar to OSC, one from 2008 with 5 tracks and from 2011 with 4 tracks

There are at least 2 very different versions, but no idea what games they are from

version 1 that we got in 2008 has: drums, guitar, rhythm, song

song contains the vocals and a few other things, like the shutter sample, that prevents it from being a perfect instrumental, not to mention that the drum track is weirdly mixed anyway.

version 2 from 2011 or so has: kick, snare, cymbals, bass, guitar, vocals, extras.

the vocals are clean in this one, but the background vocals are in the extras track.

I don't understand why the first version is listed since the 2nd one is so much better. At least my version doesn't have the instrumental track you are talking about. It seems to me that someone just added this and it wasn't originally there.

I also have a version of Given Up that is not listed here. Similar to OSC, one from 2008 with 5 tracks and from 2011 with 4 tracks

I have both versions of Given Up, but I've still never been able to find the "version 2" of OSC, even though I know it's out there. I think "version 1" is actually just an improperly ripped version of "version 2," because the drums are mixed all weird, the bass drum is on one side of the mix and the snare is on the other, which is completely wrong.

Edited by Astat

I think version 2 of OSC came from a different platform, it definitely has more tracks than the first version. There are also track differences between Xbox and Wii versions.

The Rock Band 3 versions for example have more tracks than the GH: Warriors of rock versions we got at first, they didnt have clean vocal tracks.

For example the first version of What I've Done, one of the first one's we got, as rippen from the Wii version of GH World Tour with no clean vocal track. The Xbox rip came out in 2011, same number of tracks but different arrangements in the tracks. just one drum track but nothing else in the vocal track.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...