Multitracks List

anjum

The problem is that they risk losing the source and being shunned by the trading community. Then there's of course the whole legal question and also the danger of other people, who downloaded the leaks, making physical copies of them and selling them online.

And people that aren't in the scene don't understand this and think we're all assholes because we're not sharing all the rarities. But it's not as easy as it sounds, sometimes. .__.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The problem is that they risk losing the source and being shunned by the trading community. Then there's of course the whole legal question and also the danger of other people, who downloaded the leaks, making physical copies of them and selling them online.

And people that aren't in the scene don't understand this and think we're all assholes because we're not sharing all the rarities. But it's not as easy as it sounds, sometimes. .__

Yay for double-posting...^^

Edited by Seelentau

Yeah, I'm not saying I would rather this stuff not surface at all. I've bought things from traders in the past, LP related as well as non-LP related.

It is different then selling rare physical stuff though. If someone bought...let's say the shopping cart version of the Xero tape. That would sell for a lot of money today, but it's not undeserved profit, because they bought it. That's like selling rare baseball cards or something. It's not illegal.

Selling multitracks or instrumentals can get the seller in real legal trouble with record labels if they are exposed. That's another reason the prices are so high when these things are sold.

ALLLLL that said, though, I'll repeat that it's better than this stuff not surfacing at all.

11 hours ago, Seelentau said:

And people that aren't in the scene don't understand this and think we're all assholes because we're not sharing all the rarities. But it's not as easy as it sounds, sometimes. .__.

I know, as A FACT, that Mike and Linkin Park, doesn't care about instrumentals, acapellas or even multitracks getting released, trust me i know, so with that said i think that anybody who want's to "sell" oficial stuff, should be banned or busted, this material is not theirs, this guys get those things from the radio and promotional stuff, they don't spet 1 pent to get those files, it's not fair

I can understand if someone want to sell a live show, which he recorded (even if that is still not 100% legal).
But how much you have to be bitch, to request any money for instrumentals/multitracks.

Edited by martinez

5 hours ago, kennjii said:

I know, as A FACT, that Mike and Linkin Park, doesn't care about instrumentals, acapellas or even multitracks getting released

This isn't true at all. Last year they went through every HT and OML multitrack shared on Reddit and removed everything. They weren't happy with the fact that someone was leaking their shit. Before selling their gear, they also asked the company to remove all their original sounds from the instruments. Luckly for us, they didn't do their job.

6 hours ago, kennjii said:

I know, as A FACT, that Mike and Linkin Park, doesn't care about instrumentals, acapellas or even multitracks getting released

Leaking this stuff is illegal simply because the leakers don't hold the copyright to it.

It doesn't matter what the band thinks about it.

4 hours ago, lpliveusername said:

This isn't true at all. Last year they went through every HT and OML multitrack shared on Reddit and removed everything. They weren't happy with the fact that someone was leaking their shit. Before selling their gear, they also asked the company to remove all their original sounds from the instruments. Luckly for us, they didn't do their job.

But you meant the management and not the actual band, do you?

4 hours ago, lpliveusername said:

WARNER BROS removed the content, NOT LINKIN PARK, the LABEL wanna profit with this stuff, wich sometimes they can't, that's the true, the band itself doesn't care at all!

8 hours ago, Justin said:

One More Light (song) multitracks are out there.

There is also Mike acapellas (BG vocals).

Kind of weird but, did anyone heard Mike's vocals in the One More Light (acapella) the ones that has leaked some time ago?

I modified in few ways the acapella and the whole song, because I was trying to hear Mike's vocals - without any results.

I only found Mike's vocals in the One More Light (Steve Aoki Chester Forever Remix).

Isn't that kind of weird?

EDIT: I imported all acapellas to audacity (aka very professional tool) and played all of them. Mike's vocals are totally hidden in the mix of other acapellas. It's impossible to hear them, until you turn off the lead vocals. So from the beginning Mike's vocals were in that song.

Edited by martinez

1 hour ago, LKSdot9 said:

Chester and Mike sing together in all OML songs.

Like I said, since I noticed that on One More Light (Steve Aoki Chester Forever Remix) there are Mike's vocals, I knew, that there are his vocals, but for example since I can't hear Mike's vocals on Halfway Right, I can't say that they are there. Like there's no proof of that.

Edited by martinez

4 minutes ago, martinez said:

Like I said, since I noticed that on One More Light (Steve Aoki Chester Forever Remix) there are Mike's vocals, I knew, that there are his vocals, but for example since I can't hear Mike's vocals on Halfway Right, I can't say that they are there. Like there's no proof of that.

He does backing vocals in the chorus. Maybe he sings more, but only stems will tell for sure.