Multitracks List

anjum

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

for real. i looked thru all the tracks i coouldnt find it maybe i didnt listen to them all.

edit: ur right lol, i have no clue what i was looking at earlier. tho i wonder why theirs vocals put hard on one side only

Edited by AmbienT

for real. i looked thru all the tracks i coouldnt find it maybe i didnt listen to them all.

edit: ur right lol, i have no clue what i was looking at earlier. tho i wonder why theirs vocals put hard on one side only

The whole multitrack is like that. Any tracks that were mono were put on one side of a stereo file, presumably to allow them to fit everything on one CD since OSC is a shorter song/doesn't have as many instrumental elements as a lot of the other HT songs.

well another version of osc with 33 tracks came out

Just the previously released version with synced audio and all of the stereo tracks split into mono (which they really shouldn't have done in some cases, as some of those tracks were actually stereo in the first place, like the drum overhead/room mic tracks).

Can someone make a list for all the multitracks that has been released until this day? I'm a bit confused, because don't know what multitracks are out besides the list of the main post. Thanks.

Can someone make a list for all the multitracks that has been released until this day? I'm a bit confused, because don't know what multitracks are out besides the list of the main post. Thanks.

These are just from LP's main albums. There are others such as New Divide and ALTNC that I didn't count in this list.

And there's a chance I'm missing some anyway lol... I'm just going from my memory right now.

Hybrid Theory:

• Papercut
  • One Step Closer
  • Crawling
  • Runaway
  • By Myself
  • In the End
  • Forgotten
  • Pushing Me Away

Meteora:

• Somewhere I Belong
  • Lying From You
  • Breaking the Habit
  • Numb

Minutes to Midnight:

• Given Up
  • Leave Out All the Rest
  • Bleed It Out
  • Shadow of the Day
  • What I've Done

A Thousand Suns

• Burning in the Skies
  • Waiting for the End
  • Blackout
  • Wretches and Kings
  • The Catalyst
  • The Messenger

Living Things:

• Lost in the Echo
  • Burn It Down
  • Roads Untraveled

The Hunting Party:

• Guilty All the Same
  • Rebellion

One More Light:

• Good Goodbye (Demo)
  • Battle Symphony
  • Heavy
Edited by Justin

These are just from LP's main albums. There are others such as New Divide and ALTNC that I didn't count in this list.

And there's a chance I'm missing some anyway lol... I'm just going from my memory right now.

Thanks so much!

Wait, but some of those multitracks we already have right? Like all the ATS Multitracks or Crawling or In The End right? Or those multitracks are new? I mean new like Papercut, Pushing Me Away, etc?

Wait, but some of those multitracks we already have right? Like all the ATS Multitracks or Crawling or In The End right? Or those multitracks are new? I mean new like Papercut, Pushing Me Away, etc?

Are you asking about multitracks that are full separation, and not from a video game?

Are you asking about multitracks that are full separation, and not from a video game?

Yes I want to know how tracks are full separation, you know what tracks are? As far as I know the songs are: One Step Closer, Papercut, Pushing Me Away, Forgotten, By Myself, Battle Symphony, Heavy, Roads Untraveled.

Edited by MacGyver

Yes I want to know how tracks are full separation, you know what tracks are? As far as I know the songs are: One Step Closer, Papercut, Pushing Me Away, Forgotten, By Myself, Battle Symphony, Heavy, Roads Untraveled.

That's correct. Leave Out All the Rest is out but the separation isn't full, and they used the guitar from Astat's cover for some reason.

I would also consider Lost in the Echo.

That's correct. Leave Out All the Rest is out but the separation isn't full, and they used the guitar from Astat's cover for some reason.

I would also consider Lost in the Echo.

Lost In The Echo yeah, thanks! I think is more interesting hear the full separation tracks than the "traditional" Multitracks that we already have.

Lost In The Echo yeah, thanks! I think is more interesting hear the full separation tracks than the "traditional" Multitracks that we already have.

Yeah, LITE is different because there's more separation then in the video games, but not as much separation as the full sessions that have been leaking recently.

LITE and ALTNC stems came from the same website.

Yeah, LITE is different because there's more separation then in the video games, but not as much separation as the full sessions that have been leaking recently.

LITE and ALTNC stems came from the same website.

Thanks so much for all the info, really.

You're missing Runaway and Good Goodbye from that list. Remember the Name too if you're including everything LP-related.

Edited by Astat

You're missing Runaway and Good Goodbye from that list. Remember the Name too if you're including everything LP-related.

Yeah I miss those 3 songs, thanks Astat. So, I hope we can get more of these tracks, the full session.