MTV’s Musical March Madness

SpikeMinoda

This year, we’re taking part in MTV’s Musical March Madness… and we’re in it to win it. The tournament begins March 14, so help us out and vote often.

Source: Linkin Park’s Facebook

MTV’s 2011 Musical March Madness Tournament begins on Monday, March 14, when we reveal the full field of 65 bands that will battle for the championship. Winners are determined by fan votes, so if your favorite act made the cut, it’ll be up to you to guide them to glory. You can rally the troops on Twitter using the hashtag #MMM … but get ready, it’s gonna be a war.

Check out the whole news here

Vote here for LP!

We shall crush all who stand in our way.

For maximum efficiency I think this should be pinned.

i agree. Edit: nevermind we wouldn't face off with Muse until the final 8 trying to make it into final 4. I see no problem with any of our possible matchups until the final 8. Based on how suprisingly good Tokio Hotel did last year, i bet it will come down to Tokio vs Muse and whoever wins that: Hopefully Muse, Linkin Park will face. And either one that we face will be a tough competition.

Edit #2: it looks like all one seeds are going to advance except Arcade Fire. This is the exact opposite of last year where Blink-182 was the only number one seed to advance out of the first round

Edited by Bliss

• 2 weeks later...

No, you can continue voting until it gives you an error message about voting too many times and taking a cool down period. Until you get that message, keep voting.

And we really need it right now. In the past 10-15 mins it's gone from LP leading with over 51% to it almost being tied at 50%. Vote for Linkin Park people!

Edit: Fuck, Paramore just took the lead. rally the troops one last time!

Edited by Xero21

No, you can continue voting until it gives you an error message about voting too many times and taking a cool down period. Until you get that message, keep voting.

And we really need it right now. In the past 10-15 mins it's gone from LP leading with over 51% to it almost being tied at 50%. Vote for Linkin Park people!

Edit: Fuck, Paramore just took the lead. rally the troops one last time!

LP has 49% = (

Lp and Coheed fans have formed an alliance! Lp can win and A7x can loose! Double win IMO!

Paramore fans must be using an auto-cliker went from 48.97% to 48.81% in less then 2 minutes

Edited by Bliss