20.01.2011 - Sunrise, FL

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I thd only one who love bits more than iridescent and is glad messenger n bth is back?

Bits is my favourite song off ATS, probably my fav song from LP.

And I am glad that Messenger and Bth are back.

Looking forward to tonight's show, 99% different set.

So glad to see Iridescent. I'd rather have that than Blackout any day.

Another note that I didn't see, I may have looked over it but Brad was missing from the M&G because of the sickness.

Here's some pics from the M&G and show:

M&G 1

M&G 2

M&G 3

Chester 2

Mike

Phoenix

Phoenix and Rob

Brad and Phoenix

Awesome pic of Chester during Crawling

Love reading HUGE posts with all sorts of quotes in there questioning things that I HAVE ON VIDEO from Mike Shinoda and will be posting shortly. CONFIRMED on stage that they were making setlists right that second, tinkering around with things, etc etc. I love how people think they know everything about the band. Set is VERY weak indeed compared to what I have seen in past but the ATS songs sound solid.

Love reading HUGE posts with all sorts of quotes in there questioning things that I HAVE ON VIDEO from Mike Shinoda and will be posting shortly. CONFIRMED on stage that they were making setlists right that second, tinkering around with things, etc etc. I love how people think they know everything about the band. Set is VERY weak indeed compared to what I have seen in past but the ATS songs sound solid.

pwned

I'd imagine all the merch is all new stuff on LP.com .. like the two new hoodies and all the new shirts and the mug and everything. Badass stuff, but really expensive. 75 dollars for the purple hoodie?!?!?

Cool show, I got a meet and greet with my friend, which was really awesome, and I got to try and watch a Linkin Park show from a distance where you can see the whole scene and the videos on the screens. The sound was way better in the back, but I did miss the vibes from the hardcore fans that were up front. My sister and my friends dad aren't in the LPU, so they got up front, but my sister fainted because of the pressure from the crowd, so they missed the end of the show. Fuck the guy who was crowdsurfing there, and possibly knocked my sister out <_<

I missed the code for the DSP though :( Anyone mind sending it to me in a private message? I'd really appreciate it (: