[REQ] Faint Trading Cards

L13413P

Let's go back in time a little bit, to July of 2003. At this time, Faint had been announced as the second single from Meteora, and the band had announced that every week for six weeks a trading card for each band member was going to be made available through LP.com and various radio sites, leading up to the premier of the music video.

Does anyone still have these and/or extras? I think members of the street team and LPU (at the time) were able to get at least one with their LPU packages otherwise they were floating around the internet, or on the Faint player, of which webarchives does not have..

I was looking into collecting these as I missed out on the opportunity way back when. As always, thank you in advance guys!

Shouldn't it really be in "Other Downloads"?

"All live Linkin Park (and related bands like Dead By Sunrise) downloads and requests may be posted in here, that don't fit into the categories above, such as live photos, artwork and so on. Only live content is permitted in this board. **PLEASE READ The Rules pinned in this forum prior to posting here**"

Edited by Ash

I think there's some confusion here - the original poster is referring to the trading card VIDEOS that were released to promote the Faint video, not the physical trading cards. There was a series of 6 behind-the-scenes videos that were released weekly leading up to the Faint video release (each one focused on one member of the band), which I think coincided with the release of the physical trading cards.

I know there are rips of these floating around somewhere, I'll see if I can find them.

I think there's some confusion here - the original poster is referring to the trading card VIDEOS that were released to promote the Faint video, not the physical trading cards. There was a series of 6 behind-the-scenes videos that were released weekly leading up to the Faint video release (each one focused on one member of the band), which I think coincided with the release of the physical trading cards.

I know there are rips of these floating around somewhere, I'll see if I can find them.

Actually, it was both :D

Actually, come to think of it, I do recall seeing videos from Faint

EDIT: If I'm thinking correctly, these are them:

Edited by LPxDC