shadowfax1007

[DL] 2010-12-03 Boondall, QLD [DVD]

This is nonsense and not a wish .. I'm sorry. What meaning do DVD format, if the original is in HD? the DVD does not even have a simple menu ..

DVD menus are totally overrated. Correct chapters are way more important.

Unless you're mass-producing a recording (i.e. bootlegging it), there's really no point in taking the time to put a menu on a DVD. All you'd have on there other than "play all" would be a song selection menu, which is redundant when you already have proper chapters anyway.

I've been stuck at 95.6% for a few days now :(. There were a couple of seeders in the last week. I'll let it seed for a bit once it's finished, but even now you guys should be able to match what I've got.

Cheers

The last of this download finally came through last night! I've been waiting weeks for the last 40MB...

Max, be wary of that torrent as it may be the first dvd that was released and will be out of sync towards the end.

Thank you! Great to hear from you.

Where is Narc at these days? I used to have him on Facebook, I guess I can readd him and send him a message. He surely has the files somewhere. It's been ages but I bet he has them sitting around somewhere.

Yeah try adding him again and see how you go. I've tried before myself but had no luck sadly.

Would be great to see all his recordings surface in their original format, not standard definition and watermarked.