Do you think there will ever be another DBS album?

Bliss

yeaa you gotta point but atleast make studio versions of Wish & 20 Eyes...maybee!

the funny thing is Chester actually confirmed that the band had indeed recorded a studio version of '20 eyes' but since then it still hasn't been released, the same could be said with the other 3 acoustic tracks live from club Tatoo chester promised but never delivered. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I hope so.

Even though Out Of Ashes suffered from it's mixing quality and the amount of filler material it was definitely a very solid and promising debut album.

It must be noted, that even the most lyrically generic song on the record is still full of focused thoughts. Too bad those thoughts are not that easily accessible for the listener who is totally unaware of Chester's own explanation about the song meaning. You can't even call it generic anymore when you found out what's this song about and you are like "Whoa! That's surprisingly makes a lot of sense"

The last tracks on the record are probably the best songs Chester ever wrote.

The worst songs on the record are the ones that were written during the very last stages of the recording process, when Chester was obviously rushed to release the album as soon as possible.

All in all, I prefer OOA over any of the even more generic first two Linkin Park albums.

I just hope that the next time Chester will be much more focused and will have much more spare time without any LP-related deadline distractions.

THIS!!! Agree with you!

I believe that this was not the last their album. This project, I mean Dead By Sunrise, has made a quality rock album with songs that have different sounding but so amazingly done so you can said its brilliant work! I love all songs from this recording very much, each song has own greatness, some are EPIC like Walking In Circles and Let Down for me. I wish they would made more albums, I don't care what year it will be but I eager to see their new works one more time. In this band is ALL Chester, all his tastes and knowledge in rock industry. We know Chester as singer of any genre of rock and we always love to hear when he cover some rock musicians or sing something from not-LP soundings :) So DBS lovers we need to believe that some day a new album will be released and if its possible somehow to remind Chester & Co about their band ;)

I believe that this was not the last their album. This project, I mean Dead By Sunrise, has made a quality rock album with songs that have different sounding but so amazingly done so you can said its brilliant work! I love all songs from this recording very much, each song has own greatness, some are EPIC like Walking In Circles and Let Down for me. I wish they would made more albums, I don't care what year it will be but I eager to see their new works one more time. In this band is ALL Chester, all his tastes and knowledge in rock industry. We know Chester as singer of any genre of rock and we always love to hear when he cover some rock musicians or sing something from not-LP soundings :) So DBS lovers we need to believe that some day a new album will be released and if its possible somehow to remind Chester & Co about their band ;)

awww, wonderful words :) i totally agree with you :)

I just asked the question, never shared my thoughts. Here is what I think. I think we will get another dead by sunrise album but maybe not for a while. I would love another DBS album, because unlike most of you I love ooa. It had great vocals, great drumming, and some of the songs had great lyrics while the ones that didn't have great meaningful lyrics had fun lyrics that I liked. Only disappointment was that the guitar parts could have been better, the only standout guitar part is in my suffering and in end of the world. I like all the songs on the album except Give Me Your Name, I'm not found of the vocals or instrumentals, and the lyrics aren't that great. It's the only song on the album that I don't like the lyrics or vocals. This album is amazing. Highlights are Walking in Circles, My Suffering, Inside of Me, Fire, and Into the Darkness. I would love another DBS because I love OOA. It shows off Chesters ability to sing in a different style than he does with LP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love to see another DBS album because it's better than everything LP have done in all these years *lol* And I really think it's gonna happen at some point - without Brandon, though.

Fuck yea, I would love another DBS album. I can wait but I would be really happy about another one. :D

Chester confirmed there will be another record:)

"I think there will definitely be another dbs record, i dont know when its gonna be, but i dont see why there wont be another record"

source: SAW 3D Q&A

thats awesome! I can wait, because frankly i would rather have a couple more LP albums over the next years than DBS but I would also love a DBS album! But I can wait! Cause i want more LP first!

Chester confirmed there will be another record:)

"I think there will definitely be another dbs record, i dont know when its gonna be, but i dont see why there wont be another record"

source: SAW 3D Q&A

That's no more of a confirmation that what we already knew. They guys have said multiple times that they hope and want another record, but this isn't anything new.