Do you think one day Chester will truly go solo?

lpfan89

Do you guys think one day Chester will release a true solo album. I know some of you might think DBS was it but to me, it wasn't a true solo project. I think in the very near future Chester will release a solo album. What do you guys think? would you want to hear a true solo album by Chester. I know some of you guys think his lyrics are weak. But would you like to see one?

• 2 weeks later...

"I may do other stuff on the side but I'll always stay with Linkin Park, it's my baby"

I remember him saying something like this in an interview...

''If someone put a gun against my head and asked me to choose between Linkin Park and Dead By Sunrise, it would be Linkin Park. Absolutely. The guys in Dead By Sunrise would totally understand. It would bum us out because we've got big plans for the band and it's a great thing for everybody. But there's no question - Linkin Park is my girl. She doesn't mind if I sleep around a little bit but she's my girl. Linkin Park is number one and always will be.''

Not at all. If he hasn't already, he never will. And why would he? He already has the best of both worlds. He can go off and do solo stuff and then return to the band and work on music together. And i personally do believe Chester is very dedicated to LP because he helped raise the band from the ground up. Why would he throw away something he worked so hard for and is a part of his life? And if he does go solo permanently, it would be because the band has broken up due to a realistic reason such as a member passed away and music is Chester's life. *knock on wood*

• 2 weeks later...

Uh no. I think he needs a full band behind him that also helps him with the songwriting and joins creative forces with him. Not to get me wrong - I think he would be capable of it but I think it simply fulfills him to make music with his friends. I can see him revive his cover band at some point, though!