New LPTV: Blackout Freestyle

gtrnowak4tkd

OMG

Its so crazy

The best way to sing

really

im not joking

OMG

why this kind of songs arent singles!!!!!!

thats killing me!

FUCK!

Singles generally are the worst(shallowest) songs on albums because they have to cater to the general population. That's why I'm reserving hope for this album. I've already listened to this Blackout clip more than I've listened to TC.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any way someone could get this episode and the last episode downloaded as .avi? I wouldn't normally ask someone to do it for me but my computer broke down so I gotta use a hunk of crap that crashes when you install anything adobe among other hideously annoying problems.

From The Catalyst and the album reviews, the album sounds like it's full of risky surprises within the songs.

LYRICS:

"A little bit acid rain / a little bit celebration

A little bit anarchy / a lack of motivation

Its painted upon your face / beautiful hallucination

You can't get enough / you shake and shake and shake and never say

Nooooo

You gotta get it inside (in sight?) / You push it back down

You push it back down

Gooooo

You say you got every right / Push it back down

Blackout / Blood in your eye"

I'm guessing more on the whole Japanese A-bombs again, like The Catalyst but from both perspectives, so for example, "acid rain" for the victims, "celebration" for those who dropped the bomb, "blackout" for victim, "blood in your eye" for those who dropped the bomb, etc.

Again, a blatant concept idea for the album, but it's easy to apply the lyrics personally.

Gotta hear the full song first. Sounds weird hearing him trying to rap / sing really fast.

You never know, it could be some techno beat stuff again, we'll have to see. Hope it's good but definitely holding my breath after hearing The Catalyst. Hopefully there's not any other songs on the CD like the single, lol.

You are really setting yourself up for disappointment then, just saying. Its more electronica than techno anyway.

I don't see why Ana would bash this greatness =[

Seconded. I wouldn't even call what he's doing rapping. I'd just call it awesome Chesterness.

because maybe what we heard isnt the final product? All we did hear is the vocal and a tiny bit of the instrumental. Then again different strokes for different folks. Guess we can all make our judgements on September 14th or earlier

The rapping reminds me, Anthony Kiedis from RHCP or better, one of my favourite singers, Brandon Boyd from Incubus....

Excelent Demo, now lets wait for the Edition and mixes, the layer flanger and all that stuff...

hope Mike did a good job with this excelent Demo...

the thing with "The Catalyst" is that it may sound amazing after hearing every other track....like reading a novel...the last chapter is always going to be the best....but having it as the single, people may not understand the context of what came before it. Honestly....I think they should have released a song from closer to the beginging of the album....much like "One Step Closer".

Obviously the band and management listened to the whole album and decided on a single, but hearing the whole album you would understand why "The Catalyst" makes sence.....Am I making sence?

the thing with "The Catalyst" is that it may sound amazing after hearing every other track....like reading a novel...the last chapter is always going to be the best....but having it as the single, people may not understand the context of what came before it. Honestly....I think they should have released a song from closer to the beginging of the album....much like "One Step Closer".

Obviously the band and management listened to the whole album and decided on a single, but hearing the whole album you would understand why "The Catalyst" makes sence.....Am I making sence?

I agree

also like you said I was wondering this yesterday:

they keep saying it's a journey and that we have to listen it from begin to end and not much in little pieces....but why do they release one of the last songs on the album if it is meant as a journey?...haha lol :P

Singles generally are the worst(shallowest) songs on albums because they have to cater to the general population.

Agreed with your point on singles. I mostly tend to dislike/hate singles after some time.

Now with all the Mike singing, Chester (kinda) rapping, I wouldn't be surpised if Mike is screaming his ass off in this album :P

That is the only swapping now that mike n chaz have left. Let's see. I seriously wish to hear a scream from mike.

The screams kind of dissappointed me somehow, it just sounds like an angry person screaming, as if anyone could do it.

Give it a try & upload it's mp3 here.

omg that was SICK. I think Phoenix should burp at the end of blackout. seriously.

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Oh my god that sounded amazing!!

My jaw literally dropped. There are people staring at me in the mall right now! :)

Mine too. Even after 5 mins, i was like FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!! OMG!!!!!!