...?

hahninator

I think there's a fine line here. You either what kiss ass or go completely the other way? Like I said in my post, I have nothing against LP management, Adam or anybody. It's a collective mistake they are making, and it doesn't lessen the great things they have done before. And realizing now that Adam like he says, speaks for himself on here, let's go easy. I think though it is a little childish of everybody for the name calling "douche" as an example. As well as Adam saying "I couldn't care less what you guys think" That's a little school yard don't you all agree? From both sides.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on topic:

i think as long as lplive gets credit it shouldn't be a problem.

on the other hand, mark, you now got a glimpse on how it has to feel to write/record/release music today when you find your hard work all over the internet shortly after (or months before...) the release date. it's the world we live in these days.

this is not meant to be an insult to you or anyone. just saying.

Totally agree!

The setlist thing is kind of a drag, but I consider them to be only a part of the whole that is LP Live. Setlist.fm doesn't exactly deliver breaking news or exclusives like "She Couldn't" or "QWERTY proshot", so hopefully it doesn't give you guys too big of a headache. Just a side effect of being the best LP site out there.

As for the DSP's...I definitely preferred it when they were freely passed around the forums here, but it makes sense that LP (or whomever) want to be paid a little. LP are a big enough band that I think it won't be too hard to track DSP's down on Demonoid or somewhere around here hopefully.

And the fan club is, for better or worse, better than most others. I've been charged way more just for pre-sale ticket access and nothing else. The fan club model as a whole needs to be overhauled before we can really have a legit gripe with what we're getting for the $$$. At least they haven't given us one of those shitty "exclusive Linkin Park lanyard laminate" yet lol

Bloody hell, this thread is something else...

The whole "killing fields" debackle the othe day bad enough.

CHILL guys, Lp apparently has the best fans in the world, I cant say I agree with that, though we're certainly the most obssesive xD