DBS Hype Dying?

hahninator

i thought he said he'll make a new record when he is not busy with LP?

where did he say he will not make another one? he keep saying he will everytime asked

In 2010, Chester said he can make any kind of music for Linkin Park now, so he shifts all his musical ideas to Linkin Park, much like Mike has said with Fort Minor.

In the 2011 LPU Chat, he said that it's a possibility that there might be more DBS music, but it'd have to be when Linkin Park wasn't active, which would be a a long time. I don't think that sounds very promising, sorry.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he will bring a new DBS record in a very very very later future. But now, no chance.

Maybe...I'm not so sure. Another thing that concerns me is that most of the lyrics in the songs on OOA are from what Chester went through in 2005-2007. Now that he has a great life, I'm not sure how DBS would be able to produce the dark sound and dark lyrics that made DBS what it was. Chester even said it was hard to re-record Let Down in 2008 because when he first wrote the song, he was going through a painful divorce, was addicted to drugs, was an alcoholic, and lived in a small apartment with no money. But in recent years, Chester has a lot of money, a great Wife who he is in love with, LP is back stronger than ever, etc.

Yeah I agree with you because of the lyrics, but I think Chesters life grew up and Dead by Sunrise it would be too. Music need this, Musik must be changed and grow up with the band. Chester has a good life now andnow he can write hopefully lyrics like "The life is shit, but it's get better" you know what I mean. So long Chester is giving his heart and life experience in lyrics and music, so long it would be great. I don't want to be an Chester or band that write fake lyrics and music where their not behind them.

It seems barely anyone is still hyping DBS, the album and the entire project. What's up?

Bored of DBS and already ready for a new album from LP, lol? Was it a bad time to release OOA right before the biggest LPU fanclub CD ever?

I am a big fan of Linkin Park and i am anxiously waiting for him to rock the world with his new album.