Linkin Park - 8 Bit Rebellion!

Nameless

how?

All you have to do is "open" the file that contains the information stored in the actual application. I don't have an iphone so I'm not sure how to do it on there. For example though, there are numerous PC games that have MPQ files which you can crack open with a specific program and pull out every single sound file that was put into it.

Edited by rav0k

What if they just give you a link to get the song? Maybe they'll have a code you have to type in or something to make sure you actually beat it... lol I'm thinkin' about this too much.

Didn't consider that. That's definitely a possibility. Oh well, we'll hear it eventually. :lol:

how?

Im looking into it now. I seriously know my way around the iphone / ipod touch so that helps.

Didn't consider that. That's definitely a possibility. Oh well, we'll hear it eventually. :lol:

If so, I will beat it ASAP :D .

EDIT: Its definitely possible. Below are the songs included in the Tap Tap NIN app:

Posted Image

Edited by MrInfluXion

Im not sure of the whole legality of it or anything, so ill leave that to hahninator to decide what to do once its released.

Kinda hard to tell because of the fact that it's a "prize". I'm sure it will have it's catches.

I doubt it's an instrumental, Mike's use of words " ANOTHER new song" is obviously referencing the LPU9 and Across the line , a full length LP song. SWEET

Unless he was referring to the entire LPU9 CD and saying "new song". There was a handful on there that were purely collector items and not really "songworthy". :P I'm sure I will enjoy whatever it's going to be.

Why does everyone keep bringing up mmmm...cookies?

That's LPU8. LPU8 is over. Plus if you remember, when mmm...cookies was soon to be released, Mike was very choosy about his words, and made sure not to call it "new Linkin Park music."