Produced/Remixed/Directed/Composed By

SergSlim

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Styles of Beyond - Howdy Doodie (Produced by Mike Shinoda)

Styles of Beyond - Dumb it Down (Co-produced by Mike Shinoda and Apathy)

Both are tracks from the unreleased Resada Beach album.

Maybe we should add those after they gets released.... or how do you guys think?

Are they available in leaked form?

Nope. There are probably more tracks from Resada Beach that Mike produced too (the 3 we know of are Dumb it Down, Howdy Doodie, and Second to None - he also produced You Cannot Fuck With This and the remix of Hard on Razor Tag), those 2 are just ones that have been mentioned in the various chats that Ryu/GBC have done over the past year or so.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Styles of Beyond - Howdy Doodie (Produced by Mike Shinoda)

Styles of Beyond - Dumb it Down (Co-produced by Mike Shinoda and Apathy)

Both are tracks from the unreleased Resada Beach album.

Howdy Doody was produced by Cheapshot and Vin Skully. Source

Reseda Beach was executive produced by Mike Shinoda.

Mike Shinoda is credited for two tracks from the Medal of Honor: Warfighter score.

There's also the soundtrack of The Raid: Redemption.

• 2 weeks later...

Other music videos directed by Mr. Hahn:

Static-X - Cold

Xzibit - Symphony In X-Major

Story Of The Year - Anthem Of Our Dying Day

I just can't understand why Joe doesn't create better videos

all of those are awesome, HT & Meteora videos from Joe are top notch

and now that he has more technology he doesnt have ideas..

We should add this one

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/615A...L500_AA280_.jpg

Mike is somehow related to the song

i thought about this one but if we add this we need to add also:

Hellflower - US-You (EP) (Front Cover)

1. Violent Violet

2. Gravedancer

3. Accelerator

4. Life (Demo)

Executive Produced By Chester. Source 1, Source 2, Source 3.

Edited by Skipees

Added:

Styles of Beyond - Dumb It Down [from the album Reseda Beach] (produced by Apathy & Mike Shinoda)

Styles Of Beyond - Reseda Beach (Executive produced by Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda)

Hellflower - US-You (EP) (Executive Produced by Chester Bennington)

Edited:

Styles of Beyond - Second To None feat. Mike Shinoda [from the album Reseda Beach] (produced by Mike Shinoda)

Thanks for help, guys.

Mike Shinoda is credited for two tracks from the Medal of Honor: Warfighter score.

There's also the soundtrack of The Raid: Redemption.

Well, not sure about these. He wrote/composed them, but did he produce them? I mean, I'm not 100% sure what production includes, so if it is not directly stated that he produced them, I don't add them.

Not sure about 2005 VMAs too now.

Same thing with Zii's Stories Of The Lost.

Added:

Styles of Beyond - Dumb It Down [from the album Reseda Beach] (produced by Apathy & Mike Shinoda)

Styles Of Beyond - Reseda Beach (Executive produced by Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda)

Hellflower - US-You (EP) (Executive Produced by Chester Bennington)

Edited:

Styles of Beyond - Second To None feat. Mike Shinoda [from the album Reseda Beach] (produced by Mike Shinoda)

Thanks for help, guys.

Well, not sure about these. He wrote/composed them, but did he produce them? I mean, I'm not 100% sure what production includes, so if it is not directly stated that he produced them, I don't add them.

Not sure about 2005 VMAs too now.

Same thing with Zii's Stories Of The Lost.

Composer is the person who creates the music (the music itself without the lyrics).

to make remix you have to composing. so i can say "Composing" it's the basic for this tread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i add/fix/order the list

Apathy Feat. B-Real & Celph Titled - Shoot First [Album: Wanna Snuggle?] (Produced By Mike Shinoda)

Busta Rhymes Feat. Linkin Park - We Made It [Album: We Made It (Single)] (Co-Produced By Mike Shinoda With Cool & Dre)

Cypress Hill - Carry Me Away [Album: Rise Up] (Produced by Mike Shinoda)

Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence [Album: Remixes 81---04] (Drums By Rob Bourdon) (Reinterpreted By Mike Shinoda)

Good Charlotte - The Young And The Hopeless [Album: Greatest Remixes] (Mr. Hahn Remix)

Fort Minor Feat. Apathy & Tak - Bloc Party [Album: Fort Minor: We Major Mixtape] (Produced by Mike Shinoda)

Fort Minor Feat. Ghostface Killah And Lupe Fiasco - Spraypaint & Inkpens [Album: Fort Minor: We Major Mixtape] (Produced By Mike Shinoda)

Fort Minor Feat. Styles Of Beyond - Dolla [Album: Fort Minor: We Major Mixtape] (Produced by Mike Shinoda)

Fort Minor - 100 Degrees [Album: Fort Minor: We Major Mixtape] (Produced By Mike Shinoda)

Fort Minor - Believe Me (Club Remix) [Album: Militia Exclusives] (Mike Shinoda Remix)

Fort Minor - Petrified (Los Angeles Remix) [Album: The Rising Tied (Deluxe Version) & Believe Me (Single)] (Mike Shinoda Remix)

Fort Minor - Remember The Name (Funkadelic Remix) [Album: Fort Minor: We Major Mixtape] (Mike Shinoda Remix)

Fort Minor - Where'd You Go (Big Bad Remix) [Album: Where'd You Go (Single)] (Brad Delson Remix)

Fort Minor - Where'd You Joe [Album: Militia Exclusives] (Mr. Hahn Remix)

Jawbone - Wednesday Was A Good Day (Mike Shinoda Remix)

Julien-K - Death To Analog [Album: Death To Digital X] (Mike Shinoda Remix)

Kenna - Never Let Me Down [Album: Download To Donate For Haiti] (Produced By M. Shinoda & Chad Hugo)

Lady Tigra - Bass On The Bottom (Mr. Hahn & Troublemaker Remix) (Studio/Instrumental/Acapella)

Linkin Park Feat. Aaron Lewis - KRWLNG [Album: Reanimation] (Mike Shinoda Remix)

Linkin Park Feat. Aceyalone - WTH>YOU [Album: Reanimation] (Mr. Hahn Remix) (Guitar Production By Mike Shinoda)

Linkin Park Feat. Stephen Richards - P5HNG ME A*WY [Album: Reanimation] (Mike Shinoda Remix) (Guitar Production By Brad Delson)

Linkin Park - By_Myslf [Album: Reanimation] (Produced By Josh Abraham & Mike Shinoda)

Linkin Park - High Voltage [Album: Hybrid Theory (Japanese/Special/iTunes Versions) & One Step Closer/In The End : Live & Rare (Singles)] (Probably Remixed By Mike Shinoda/Produced By Mike Shinoda)

Linkin Park - KYUR4 TH ICH [Album: Reanimation] (Mr. Hahn Remix)

Linkin Park - L.O.A.T.R. [Album: Leave Out All The Rest (Single)] (M. Shinoda Remix)

Linkin Park - Lockjaw [Album: LP Underground 8 (Digital Download)] (Produced By Mike Shinoda)

Linkin Park - My December [Album: Hybrid Theory (Japanese/Special/iTunes Versions)/LP Underground 2.0 & One Step Closer/In The End : Live & Rare (Singles)] (Produced by Mike Shinoda)

Linkin Park - New Divide [Album: New Divide (Single)] (Produced By Mike Shinoda)

Linkin Park - What I've Done (Distorted Remix) [Album: Minutes To Midnight (Tour Edition) & Bleed It Out (Single)] (Mike Shinoda Remix)

Linkin Park - What I’ve Done [Album: LP Underground X] (M.Shinoda Remix)

Lupe Fiasco Feat. Jonah Matranga - The Instrumental [Album: Food & Liquor] (Produced By Mike Shinoda)

Lupe Fiasco & Kenna - Resurrection [Album: Download To Donate For Haiti] (Produced By M. Shinoda)

Metric - Gold Gun Girls [Album: Download To Donate For Haiti] (M. Shinoda Remix)

Mindless Self Indulgence Vs. Julien-K & Chester Bennington - What Do They Know [Album: Another Mindless Rip Off] (Julien-K & Chester Bennington Remix)

Mindless Self Indulgence Vs. Julien-K & Chester Bennington - What Do They Know (Instrumental DJ Dub) Album: www.julien-k.com] (Julien-K & Chester Bennington Remix)

Ramin Djawadi & Mike Shinoda - NOC Out [Album: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter Soundtrack] (Composed By Ramin Djawadi & Mike Shinoda)

Ramin Djawadi & Mike Shinoda - Saa'iq [Album: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter Soundtrack] (Composed By Ramin Djawadi & Mike Shinoda)

Ryu, Juelz Santana And Celph Titled - S.C.O.M [Album: Fort Minor: We Major Mixtape] (Produced by Mike Shinoda)

Styles Of Beyond Feat. Celph Titled - You Cannot Fuck With This [Album: Razor Tag Mixtape & Reseda Beach] (Produced by Mike Shinoda)

Styles Of Beyond Feat. Emcee 07 - Marco Polo [Album: 2000 Fold] (Produced by Mike Shinoda)

Styles Of Beyond Feat. Mike Shinoda - Second 2 None [Album: Reseda Beach & Transformers - The Album (Soundtrack)] (Produced By Mike Shinoda)

Styles Of Beyond - Dumb It Down [Album: Reseda Beach] (Produced By Apathy & Mike Shinoda)

Styles Of Beyond - Hard (MS Remix) [From The Razor Tag [Mixtape & Reseda Beach]

Supercell - Black Rock Shooter (Joe Hahn Remix) [blu-Ray & DVD: Black Rock Shooter (Short Clip)]

X-Ecutioners Feat. Mike Shinoda & Joe Hahn - It's Goin' Down [Album: Built From Scratch] (Produced by Mike Shinoda)

Zii - Stories Of The Lost [Album: Stories Of The Lost (Single)] (Produced By P-Nut & Executive Produced By Mike Shinoda)

Albums/EP's/DVD's/Soundtracks:

Linkin Park - Frat Party At The Pankake Festival [DVD] (Executive Produced By Mr. Hahn)

Linkin Park - Reanimation (Produced By Mike Shinoda)

Linkin Park - Meteora (Co-Produced By Linkin Park)

Jay-Z & Linkin Park - Collision Course (Produced By Mike Shinoda)

Fort Minor - The Rising Tied (Produced By Mike Shinoda)

Linkin Park - Minutes To Midnight (Co-Produced By Mike Shinoda)

Julien-K - Death To Analog (Executive Produced By Chester Bennington)

Hellflower - Us-You (EP) (Executive Produced By Chester Bennington)

Styles Of Beyond - Reseda Beach (Executive Produced By Mike Shinoda)

The Raid Redemption (Soundtrack) (Composed By Mike Shinoda & Joseph Trapanese)

MTV VMA 2005 Score (Mike Shinoda Contributed All Original Music)

Music Videos:

Alkaline Trio - Time To Waste (Directed By Mr. Hahn)

Static-X - Cold (Directed By Mr. Hahn)

Story Of The Year - Anthem Of Our Dying Day (Directed By Mr. Hahn)

System Of A Down - War? (Directed By Nathan "Karma" Cox & Mr. Hahn)

Xzibit - Symphony In X-Major (Directed By Mr. Hahn)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added:

Linkin Park - What I’ve Done (M.Shinoda Remix)

Mindless Self Indulgence Vs. Julien-K & Chester Bennington - What Do They Know

Mindless Self Indulgence Vs. Julien-K & Chester Bennington - What Do They Know (Instrumental DJ Dub)

Ramin Djawadi & Mike Shinoda - NOC Out

Ramin Djawadi & Mike Shinoda - Saa'iq

Supercell - Black Rock Shooter (Joe Hahn Remix)

Zii - Stories Of The Lost (Executive Produced By Mike Shinoda)

Music Video:

System Of A Down - War? (Directed By Nathan "Karma" Cox & Mr. Hahn)

Album:

The Raid Redemption (Soundtrack) (Composed By Mike Shinoda & Joseph Trapanese)

Changed:

Lady Tigra - Bass On The Bottom (Mr. Hahn & Troublemaker Remix) Studio, Instrumental & Acapella combined together.

Doubt:

Uncle Kracker Feat. Mr. Hahn - Vegas Baby [Album: Happy Hour (5-Track Promo)] he just wrote the lyrics? or more?

Edited by Skipees

Never heard about this remix. Could you give me some more information about it?

Edit:

Nevermind. Already found it.

http://portal-a.com/work/nice-little-wednesday/

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum/topic...-was-a-good-day

Edited by lpliveusername

He produced this one.

not really:

Posted Image

p-nut is the producer. mike is the executive producer.

anyway already add it to the fixlist.

edit:

WeMix did a contest in conjunction with Mike/Glorious Excess where people submitted original songs and the winner would get to work with Mike in the studio. That song was basically "done" before they got in the studio with Mike, they re-cut the vocals but I think that was about it. I'd say Mike was like an "executive producer" on that track, but the main production work wasn't done by him.

Edited by Skipees

Styles of Beyond - Marco Polo [from the album 2000 Fold] (Produced by Mike Shinoda)

wrong! mike got no involvement on this song.

he only made the art and joe made pics for the album (2000 fold)

Doubt:

Uncle Kracker Feat. Mr. Hahn - Vegas Baby [Album: Happy Hour (5-Track Promo)] he just wrote the lyrics? or more?

you can hear him scratching. don't know more involvement...

i add/fix/order the list

Thanks for this..

I made most of the edits in my list. I left most of the splitting the way I want to it be.

From your list I left out Styles Of Beyond Feat. Emcee 07 - Marco Polo [Album: 2000 Fold] (Produced by Mike Shinoda)

and

Zii - Stories Of The Lost [Album: Stories Of The Lost (Single)] (Produced By P-Nut & Executive Produced By Mike Shinoda)

Is there any source that states Mike as Executive Producer (except Astat's quote)?

Actually we can rename this thread to Produced/Remixed/Composed, and add those two tracks from the Medal of Honor: Warfighter score

Is there any source that states Mike as Executive Producer (except Astat's quote)?

Actually we can rename this thread to Produced/Remixed/Composed, and add those two tracks from the Medal of Honor: Warfighter score

Do It, great idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Produced By Joe Hahn:

In The End

Points Of Authority

Pts.Of.Athrty

Kyur4 Th Ich

Somewhere I Belong

Numb

From The Inside

Breakin The Habit

What I've Done

Blead It Out

Shadow Of The Day

Leave Out All The Rest

New Divide

The Catalyst

Waiting For The End

Burning In The Skies

Iridescent

Burn It Down

Papercut - Nathan "Karma" Cox & Joe Hahn Credited.

Given Up - Mark Fiore & Linkin Park Credited.

Edited by Skipees

• 1 month later...