Knebworth - Audience Audio Recording

hahninator

You've now made the same request twice within 20 minutes. Patience is a virtue.

Apologies it's just that 2 or 3 people replied after me and didn't seem to have seen my post - get a little excited when I know I can get an LP recording from a show I went to :)

It also takes hours to even get the show in the first place, lol.

Hi folks.. thought I'd show my face on here as well... this one is my recording. A bit of background. The main stage at this festival was shocking. It was at the very top of a fairly steep hill which meant if you weren't in the first 40 metres or so you couldn't see the stage!!! There were big screens up though which were very good, and the PA had three 'repeater towers' about 50 yards or so back from the stage- we positioned ourselves just in front of one of those, so the sound quality has come out very nicely- very little of the 'wind drift' you normally get at outdoor gigs. Because of our position, you won't hear much in the way of crowd noise/cheering etc.

I did get knocked over at one point by some drunken idiots - you'll hear the sound change a bit, but the pro I am, I didn't say anything!!

Looks like all of those downloading it from me on DIME are about halfway through- it's been seeding for about two hours now, so it shouldn't be long before someone can convert it to whatever it needs to be in to go up on other download sources. If you must mp3 it, please keep it at a nice high bitrate (320kb if poss)

Enjoy this, share it as you see fit ;)

Edited by inabsentia

Crowd sounds just TERRIBLE. Can't hear them at all between songs, BTH outro sounds like a full failure on the crowd. No noise after POA between the end and the outro. Wow.

Sounds like the worst crowd of the tour. I think the taper was up close so wow, I hear maybe like 10 people clapping and they sound far away. DBS just totally flopped with the crowd.

I think only the first 2 rows were even into the show lol.

Crowd sounds just TERRIBLE. Can't hear them at all between songs, BTH outro sounds like a full failure on the crowd. No noise after POA between the end and the outro. Wow.

Sounds like the worst crowd of the tour. I think the taper was up close so wow, I hear maybe like 10 people clapping and they sound far away. DBS just totally flopped with the crowd.

I think only the first 2 rows were even into the show lol.

ppl were singing but LP were off that night alot of ppl said it was the worst lp gig they seen them at and it was probaly the worst LP gig i have seen the hole thing was flat

Can´t hear the crowd, people who went to this show know if it was a good crowd or bad crowd. I've downloaded it already and it's good quality, I was just wondering what happen to BTH, you can hear something wrong with drums at 4:39

thanks to "inabsentia" for sharing this recording with us