The Official Dead By Sunrise Thread

Legend

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any way to get the club tatoo show on mp3????

There are some alrite vids on youtube, id rip them for you guys and upload them into the Fort Minor package im uploadin soon, but it's not too worth listenin too. Btw how come u guys dont like My Suffering? It's so emo but catchy!!

in that case with the labels, then they need to go with machine shop. mike created machine shop didnt he?

machine shop is literally a ghost town nobody but FM is signed under it at the moment.

wasnt Level 7 supposed to be a record label?

machine shop is literally a ghost town nobody but FM is signed under it at the moment.

wasnt Level 7 supposed to be a record label?

Man, now I'm gettin confused.

Anyway, DBS would be an ideal name for Chester's solo project. Dunno why, think I just got used to that name :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Taking a break seems likely. They could tour together for a few international shows, it would mean DBS could go to the Southern Hemisphere since I doubt DBS would pay to visit the Southern Hemisphere alone. I hope I'm proven wrong, I'd love to see Let Down. Though it will be a drain on the body.

IMO, I like the idea of giving the band a name, rather than calling it Chester Bennington. What do you think?

Taking a break seems likely. They could tour together for a few international shows, it would mean DBS could go to the Southern Hemisphere since I doubt DBS would pay to visit the Southern Hemisphere alone. I hope I'm proven wrong, I'd love to see Let Down. Though it will be a drain on the body.

IMO, I like the idea of giving the band a name, rather than calling it Chester Bennington. What do you think?

chester bennington is too simple imo

DBS FTW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^was that on the pic with chaz and the cd released? if so yea. or could still be demo names who knows

Yes, and it's pretty much guaranteed that "Give Me Your Name" will be on it because it was on the original tracklist for the CD. The Sunset Sound CD includes the heading "1/19/2009 Ruff Mix" so they aren't finalized yet.

Edit: On second thought, Chester has changed his mind several times as to whether the album is complete during the recording process. So, things could still change.

Edited by Elementary Warrior

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Mido Veeldam ‏@DeadbySunrise4

@ChesterBe Y U No make a new DBS Album? :(

Chester Bennington ‏@ChesterBe

@DeadbySunrise4 WE WILL

Chester tweeted that they will make a new DBS album... Probably it won't happen soon, though.