"She Couldn't" Demo Discussion

Mazatan

Some other rapper is on there too. It's both Mike and someone else.

The problem is that the seller it is never going to share or down the price.

More info about the cd: the sale was in the ebay a CD demo of the Hybrid Theory of the year of 1998. The information given by the selling sound the following ones: the CD was firstly demo engraving with Chester in the band and was deliver for the agent of the band to an executive high place of the Warner.

Edited by andros

The problem is that the seller it is never going to share or down the price.

More info about the cd: the sale was in the ebay a CD demo of the Hybrid Theory of the year of 1998. The information given by the selling sound the following ones: the CD was firstly demo engraving with Chester in the band and was deliver for the agent of the band to an executive high place of the Warner.

The A&R guy Brad had work experience with?

Watching all of you scramble for more information is interesting. If the buyer chooses to share with the rest of the LP world, that would be great, but I am not holding my breath. Anyone willing to shell out over a grand for something that rare is probably not going to be so willing to share.

Wow

This is Linkin Park guys.. hope that we can get this track someday

sounds awesome

I fully believe that this is the band, the quality is the same as the other tracks..

Talking about the banners you have a lot mark, I have seen from 200 to 215 and they all are low quality live pictures.. those just make the site look bad.

Wow, this is indeed very interesting. It sounds too real to be a fake. This seems to be Chester, Mike and maybe some other guy. Perhaps this is a collaboration?

I guess the best thing would be to ask Chester or Mike on Twitter/his blog and see if they can remember.

Edited by Nico

Just an idea, could Pictureboard have been the working title for this song? Or the other way around? Since we've never heard it who knows. I still remember the day I found out about Pictureboard by asking Mike in a private chat :P

The "third voice" on this song that a couple of you have mentioned is a vocal sample from "B-Boy Document '99" by High & Mighty. That song is on the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 soundtrack, I recognized it immediately.

Hope the full song pops up at some point. Interesting that the winning bidder on the CD had -1 feedback, I wouldn't be surprised if the seller decides to deny the purchase and give it to the next highest bidder since they're dealing with that much money.

Edited by Astat

I've just asked Chaz on twitter, hope he'll answer me.

I'm pretty certain you're not the first to send him a message.

I think that the info about "She couldn't" should be in the newswire. :)

Until we get some more concrete information on it, the thread will remain in this forum.

Until we get some more concrete information on it, the thread will remain in this forum.

I was surpised to not see this in the newswire as well, a clip of an unheard track from hybrid theory days, daym.

I really hope we get to hear this, i'm pumped after hearing it, its smoooth. I'm hopeing we hear something from Mike about it, but it looks doubtfull.