Linkin Park Announce November Tour Dates in Dallas, Paris, and São Paulo

RogueSoul

13 minutes ago, LeonardoMF93 said:

LPU members can buy tickets for any section of the stadium or arena during the pre-sale. There is a section that is exclusive to LPU members, and other fans cannot purchase tickets for it during the regular sale.

In the end, the LPU section will sell out very quickly, and even if it were possible, no fan would be able to buy tickets during the regular sale.

oohh thank you, I understand now

9 minutes ago, Vinescence said:

Come to Brazil :)

I think I will :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi. Maybe someone can help. I live in Germany and booked two tickets yesterday incl. a hotel for the Paris show via the LPU. The agency for these travel packes is JAMPACK. They told me, that TICKETMASTER will send me the digiatl tickets 2 weeks prior to the show via e-mail. 
I already signed up Ticketmaster in the USA, Germany and France but there is no order displayed. 
Is anybody firm with such a case?

thank you very much

14 minutes ago, Frank1984 said:

Hi. Maybe someone can help. I live in Germany and booked two tickets yesterday incl. a hotel for the Paris show via the LPU. The agency for these travel packes is JAMPACK. They told me, that TICKETMASTER will send me the digiatl tickets 2 weeks prior to the show via e-mail. 
I already signed up Ticketmaster in the USA, Germany and France but there is no order displayed. 
Is anybody firm with such a case?

thank you very much

Since it's with a third party company, it will probably take some time (week or two, etc) to show up on Ticketmaster. It isn't an instant transfer to your account, surely, since it's a travel package.

2 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

Since it's with a third party company, it will probably take some time (week or two, etc) to show up on Ticketmaster. It isn't an instant transfer to your account, surely, since it's a travel package.

Ok, thank you. Do you know which Ticketmaster I need? France , Germany, US ? 

1 hour ago, Frank1984 said:

Ok, thank you. Do you know which Ticketmaster I need? France , Germany, US ? 

I'm from Spain and I have the spanish Ticketmaster account but I logged in with the same credentials for the german one and the tickets for the Hamburg show were there.

Damn.... Linkin Park in Paris. Who would've thought.

I can't believe we're actually going to see Linkin Park for the first time!.
We were just so lucky. A friend messaged me that she bought tickets trough the LPU pre-sale, ground floor, first row tickets well to say.
She said she didn't want to go alone, and bought tickets for my girlfriend and me, and now we're going on a citytrip!

Everytime since i started listening to them we (my girlfriend and me) wouldn't have the means or the times to go. We always said to eachother : "Next time we will!"
And than that awfull day in 2017 broke the news that our favorite singer of all time had passed on to the greener pastures...

I knew that eventually LP would come back one way or another, but the way they did this is absolutely the best way it could have gone.
Chester was our king, there's no denying that. But Emily is our new fucking Queen, and i'm fairly sure she earned that throne already.

If anyone wants to mee-up, hit me up!
We're going to have great fucking time people ❤️

One thing I will say is that Linkin Park may be experimenting with baseball stadiums instead of football stadiums because A) its football season and B ) baseball stadiums hold 20-30k less people on average than a football stadium which they may think a football stadium might be too big for them? Unsure.

But what I can say is that concerts in a baseball stadium are AWFUL. Source: I’ve been there, done that before. 

if they ever come to Seattle they better not go to the Mariners stadium. Seahawks stadium or arena or outdoor pavilion or bust.