• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Do you guys think we'll be able to see FM concerts during the LP Tour in South America or Europe in 2017?

Mike said he would like to do more FM shows in the future, I think it is a possibility at least.

• 1 year later...

Is there a track that didn't make the final cut of Rising Tied that had Kanye featured?

Definitely not.

The only known TRT outtake that's still unreleased was Watch Their Mouth (feat. Tak).

Definitely not.

The only known TRT outtake that's still unreleased was Watch Their Mouth (feat. Tak).

I read this on Linkinpedia

Styles Of Beyond's management company Spytech Records in April 2005 announced, “xt type deal. Machine Shop Records has the same vision as Styles of Beyond and are here to make changes to the hip-hop game. S.O.B. has also been working on their first major label appearance, “ FORT MINOR ” which features Mike Shinoda ( Linkin Park ), Common, Black Thought (The Roots), Kanye West, Kenna, and more. And catch this…the album is executive produced by none other than (drum roll please) JAY-Z!”

It was correct about every other artist, so I thought there might be some truth to another song..Kanye was right in Jay's camp at the time, produced and worked with Common a ton around that time, and brought up Lupe Fiasco. I feel like it makes sense around that time, anywhere from 03-06

There was also a reference to Kanye somewhere on the Fort Minor site back in 2005 too, and doesn't he get a shout out in the intro for We Major, or the outro? Maybe even the intro for the Sampler Mixtape. It's one of those.

There was also a reference to Kanye somewhere on the Fort Minor site back in 2005 too, and doesn't he get a shout out in the intro for We Major, or the outro? Maybe even the intro for the Sampler Mixtape. It's one of those.

The song we major was originally a Kanye track, featuring Nas I think, off of his second album, late registration

I read this on Linkinpedia

Styles Of Beyond's management company Spytech Records in April 2005 announced, xt type deal. Machine Shop Records has the same vision as Styles of Beyond and are here to make changes to the hip-hop game. S.O.B. has also been working on their first major label appearance, FORT MINOR which features Mike Shinoda ( Linkin Park ), Common, Black Thought (The Roots), Kanye West, Kenna, and more. And catch thisthe album is executive produced by none other than (drum roll please) JAY-Z!

It was correct about every other artist, so I thought there might be some truth to another song..Kanye was right in Jay's camp at the time, produced and worked with Common a ton around that time, and brought up Lupe Fiasco. I feel like it makes sense around that time, anywhere from 03-06

Wouldn't be the only name that got dropped in reference to Fort Minor that ended up not being involved for whatever reason. The coded message on the back of the Sampler Mixtape listed several features that were supposed to be on We Major, which included Big Daddy Kane but he never wound up on it.

• 4 months later...