• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, bloodbath said:

Social Media isn't so bad by itself... But humans have ruined itย 

Iโ€™ve deleted my Facebook and am currently trying to understand Reddit.

Iโ€™ve used it a bit, mostly scanning through or finding topics to read through Google. Iโ€™m filtering out the bullshit (itโ€™s a lot of filtering) and enjoying the content immensely more than Facebook, if also hating the functionality immensely more too.

• PeppePark changed the title to Meteora (20th Anniversary Edition) | Out April 7, 2023
1 hour ago, yagamilight207 said:

the description is gone.

ย 

ย 

People aren't found of AI and other modern technology 'achievements'. Don't like how it looks at all, just use human beings to draw actual animation, while also draw proper fingers lol.

Short rant about the Warner store:

They somehow think it's a great idea to ship all their European orders from the UK even after Brexit. So shipping to Germany for example costs 17 Euros which is already ridiculous. And since the box set costs more than 150โ‚ฌ, you also have to pay import taxes/custom fees/whatever on top of that. I guess in the end you pay a premium of like 40-50 Euros to get the box set from the label directly which is ridiculous. I try to cut out another middle man like Amazon so the band can earn more money, and what do you get for it? A premium price. Amazing.

I guess having their home base for the EU in the UK made sense like years ago, but Brexit happened a couple of years ago and they had time to sort their shit out. The majority of European people live in EU states and they don't accommodate for that.

I'll order from another shop most probably then. What was the process of getting replacements for the HT20 box set back then when you ordered from Amazon for example? Does someone remember?

ย 

Edited by Coizu

1 minute ago, mrfox said:

@Coizuย the HT20 boxset was like 30 euros cheaper on amazon, so MT20 will definitelly gonna buy on amazon.de no taxes and better price

How was the replacement process though? Were you also just able to sign up for them through Warner?

2 hours ago, Coizu said:

They somehow think it's a great idea to ship all their European orders from the UK even after Brexit. So shipping to Germany for example costs 17 Euros which is already ridiculous. And since the box set costs more than 150โ‚ฌ, you also have to pay import taxes/custom fees/whatever on top of that. I guess in the end you pay a premium of like 40-50 Euros to get the box set from the label directly which is ridiculous. I try to cut out another middle man like Amazon so the band can earn more money, and what do you get for it? A premium price. Amazing.

I guess having their home base for the EU in the UK made sense like years ago, but Brexit happened a couple of years ago and they had time to sort their shit out. The majority of European people live in EU states and they don't accommodate for that.

I'll order from another shop most probably then. What was the process of getting replacements for the HT20 box set back then when you ordered from Amazon for example? Does someone remember?

ย 

If you're from Germany, buy it at JPC, costs 199โ‚ฌ over there. Cheapest price I've seen today.

9 hours ago, Coizu said:

ย 

I'm not buying M20 rn because it's way too expensive but this is soooooooooo ridiculous... fingers crossed Amazon ES or Fnac stocks it at least for 199 (which I think is way too much but I haven't found anything below that). The Vinyl box set probably has the most idiotic price of all, I've seen it go for 99, wtf???

2 hours ago, PizzaPino said:

i want to know this as well.ย 

I contacted Warner for the first wave of replacements, don't remember if I had to provide a proof of purchase but I got mine through a local retailer and I don't recall having the receipt...? Then they must've added me to their database after that since they were the ones to contact me for the second wave of replacements.

ย 

My advice would be gathering proof you own HT20, emailing Warner explaining your situation and attaching said proof, and hope for the best