Meteora (20th Anniversary Edition) | Out April 7, 2023

BeardyWilderness

16 minutes ago, Hybrider said:

I am still hoping we will get Lost [2002 Mix] in some form. I know we have 14 unreleased tracks, but this moment is unique. It doesn't happen often and I want to get the most out of it as possible.

I think that is the same as the first track on the Lost Demos CD for a Single release.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, fr2dee said:

on my end, when i click the link it says "internal server error" and when i search linkin park, none of the meteora 20 listings show up. did they remove them?

It seems like it, unfortunately. I already created the Meteora (20th Anniversary Edition) album on Genius: https://genius.com/albums/Linkin-park/Meteora-20th-anniversary-edition

Edited by NJPLP

11 minutes ago, fr2dee said:

on my end, when i click the link it says "internal server error" and when i search linkin park, none of the meteora 20 listings show up. did they remove them?

They definitely messed up the timing hehe

Made this list quickly for myself of where the tracks are originally sourced from (earliest release only), but sharing in the event anyone else is looking for the same info. Leaving out the album because well, it’s the album, and the demos because they’re unreleased.

CD Two: LPU Rarities 2.0
01. A.06 [0:54] - originally from LP Underground 2.0
02. Pretty Birdy (Somewhere I Belong 2002 Demo) [4:05] - originally from LP Underground XIII
03. Sold My Soul To Yo Mama [1:58] - originally from LP Underground 4.0
04. Standing In The Middle [3:22] - originally from LP Underground 4.0
05. Program (Meteora Demo) [3:32] - originally from LP Underground Eleven
06. Faint (Demo 2002) [3:11] - originally from LP Underground 9.0: Demos
07. Figure.09 (Demo 2002) [3:24] - originally from LP Underground 9.0: Demos
08. Drawing (Breaking The Habit Demo 2002) [3:32] - originally from LP Underground 9.0: Demos
09. Cumulus (2002 Demo) [3:04] - originally from LP Underground XIII
10. A-Six (Original Long Version) [3:51] - originally from LP Underground 9.0: Demos
11. Soundtrack (Meteora Demo) [3:16] - originally from LP Underground Eleven
12. Broken Foot (Meteora Demo) [2:43] - originally from LP Underground Eleven
13. Ominous (Meteora Demo) [3:08] - originally from LP Underground 12
14. Unfortunate (Unreleased Demo 2002) [2:07] - originally from LP Underground X: Demos
15. Pepper (Meteora Demo) [2:56] - originally from LP Underground 12
16. Breaking The Habit (Original Mike 2002 Demo) [3:18] - originally from LP Underground XIV
17. Halo (Unreleased Demo 2002) [3:42] - originally from LP Underground X: Demos
18. Rhinocerous (2002 Demo) [3:35] - originally from LP Underground XIV
19. Attached (2003 Demo) [3:29] - originally from LP Underground 15 (Exclusive Downloads)

CD Three: Live Rarities 2003-2004
01. Lying From You (Live LPU Tour 2003) [3:04] - original from Faint (CD Single 1)
02. From The Inside (Live LPU Tour 2003) [2:56] - originally from Numb (CD Single 1)
03. Easier To Run (Live LPU Tour 2003) [3:21] - originally from Numb (CD Single 2)
04. Step Up (Live Projekt Revolution 2002) [4:15] - originally from Somewhere I Belong (CD and Vinyl Singles)
05. My December (Live Projekt Revolution 2002) [4:27] - originally from Somewhere I Belong (CD Single)
06. Crawling (Live Reading Festival 2003) [3:35] - originally from Breaking The Habit (CD Single)
07. Breaking The Habit (Live Rock Am Ring 2004) [5:35] - originally from LP Underground 4.0 (length suggests it’s this version versus the Projekt Revolution '04 Tour Sampler edit)
08. Step Up/Nobody's Listening/It's Goin' Down (Live) [4:57] - originally from LP Underground 4.0
09. Wish (Live Projekt Revolution 2004) [4:28] - originally from LP Underground 4.0
10. One Step Closer featuring Jonathan Davis (Live Projekt Revolution 2004) [3:57] - originally from LP Underground 4.0

Edited by letdownagain

3 hours ago, DylHDZ said:

Announcement today and release is March 24th! I guessed right lol and can’t wait!!!!!!!!

You're right with it being released on March 24th, but you're not right with it being announced today. It's being announced either tomorrow, Monday the 30th, or Tuesday the 31st.

18 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

You're right with it being released on March 24th, but you're not right with it being announced today. It's being announced either tomorrow, Monday the 30th, or Tuesday the 31st.

Yeah thought they were gonna announce it before Warner took the stuff back down. But who knows, we still have the whole day pretty much 

3 hours ago, LPForAll said:

This is very cool stuff. The only thing I miss is an official release of the Rock Am Ring show from 2004. I know it is available everywhere but it deserves to be released as DVD.

Seriously? Wtf hahaha

Who prefers a show that has been everywhere vs an unreleased show ?

4 hours ago, EgorN said:

There's no Hit the Floor and Easier to Run LIve video? Sheeeeshhh

Easier To Run getting another sbd recording and the demo it's enough for me.

It's so cool to have more proshots of P5HNG and Wish i fucking love those songs 

Now the only thing missing for me was Faint w Berth.

They went real hard with this release, fucking amazing.

17 minutes ago, LPForAll said:

Well, it is so much better than Live In Texas.

Thinking about it, I am so happy now that they didn't waste a DVD slot for LIT.

Also in case you missed the product page: a cached version is available on google btw in case you missed it, a cached version of the product page is still available: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:F1WSB_Ybxe0J:https://store.warnermusic.com/en/linkin-park/meteora-20th-anniversary-limited-super-deluxe-edition/093624880998.html&cd=18&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=de&client=firefox-b-d

Edited by Coizu

5 hours ago, JZ-GreyDazePatheticWorship said:

Collision Course it's kinda unnecessary 

I would have taken it if it was the vinyl, I'm still missing Collision Course. We have plenty of vinyls in this though

6 minutes ago, JZ-GreyDazePatheticWorship said:

https://lpcatalog.com/item/2004_collision-course

CC was already released on vinyl

Not saying it wasn't, just saying I don't have it, and ultimately I don't think a 6-song EP is gonna get its own anniversary release when Reanimation was bundled with Hybrid Theory. It's also pretty expensive secondhand