Jump to content

New Grey Daze Single Release + Album Announcement


STRANGELOVE92
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

Did the ambassadors have a chance to hear the other songs too, or no?

Yeah they did, the guy I spoke to told me that he liked it more than Amends, he said it sounds more cohesive and “actually played” than “assembled” and that there are far better songs than “Saturation”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, STRANGELOVE92 said:

Yeah they did, the guy I spoke to told me that he liked it more than Amends, he said it sounds more cohesive and “actually played” than “assembled” and that there are far better songs than “Saturation”

Actually, now that I think about it, when will we get the next single from the album? I feel like since the album is coming out on June 17th, we're probably only going to get 3 singles at most before the album is released.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

Actually, now that I think about it, when will we get the next single from the album? I feel like since the album is coming out on June 17th, we're probably only going to get 3 singles at most before the album is released.

Yeah I hope not too many singles since it’s just 10 tracks like OML. With Amends we got many singles but just because the album was delayed 2 months due to the pandemic. I think we’re getting another song in late May or so 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, wasn't it 24 songs that Grey Daze registered?

 

Edit: It is 24 songs.

 

Basically the tracks from Amends = 11, and the tracks from the Phoenix = 10, and 11+10=21. What are the other 3 tracks? Are they those acoustic bonus tracks of "Sometimes", "What's In The Eye", and "Soul Song"?

Edited by NJPLP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NJPLP said:

Also, wasn't it 24 songs that Grey Daze registered?

 

Edit: It is 24 songs.

 

Basically the tracks from Amends = 11, and the tracks from the Phoenix = 10, and 11+10=21. What are the other 3 tracks? Are they those acoustic bonus tracks of "Sometimes", "What's In The Eye", and "Soul Song"?

I guess so, the ambassador told me that most likely we’re not gonna get an album #3 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Speaking of the songs off Amends, the bonus tracks from the Target, Japan, Saturn, and Walmart editions of Amends, the songs off Amends... Stripped, and the songs off The Phoenix, the new versions of those songs need to be added to their respective song pages on Linkinpedia, much like how the new retro version of Anything, Anything was added an our or two ago on the Anything, Anything page.

Edited by NJPLP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, NJPLP said:

Speaking of the songs off Amends, the bonus tracks from the Target, Japan, Saturn, and Walmart editions of Amends, the songs off Amends... Stripped, and the songs off The Phoenix, the new versions of those songs need to be added to their respective song pages on Linkinpedia, much like how the new retro version of Anything, Anything was added an our or two ago on the Anything, Anything page.

 

We'll sit down and finish this up soon - just got to creating the page for The Phoenix yesterday with the updated Anything, Anything info. Will work on this, thanks for the reminder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

 

We'll sit down and finish this up soon - just got to creating the page for The Phoenix yesterday with the updated Anything, Anything info. Will work on this, thanks for the reminder.

Amazing 😊😊 you always do an awesome job with LinkinPedia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

They haven't done a ton of promo for it yet, but we will add stuff as it happens (interviews, track by track, etc) with info.

I guess Sean did a Q&A on IG a few weeks ago, before announcing the release date of “Saturation”, but  I don’t know where I can find it. But yeah so far not too much promo 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...