New Adema Song 'Ready To Die;' Ryan’s Speech About Chester

Somebodyangry

Adema released yesterday their first single with Ryan Shuck (Orgy, Julien-K, Dead By Sunrise) on vocals. The song 'Ready To Die' is taken from their first full-length studio album since 2007's Kill The Headlights titled 360 Degrees Of Separation. The album was produced by Ryan's longtime bandmate and business partner Amir Derakh and will be out on their newly formed label Frame|Work. While there's no date set for the album yet, more details should be announced soon as they approach their upcoming Ready To Die Tour with Flow this September.

Here is what Ryan Shuck said about the song:

"I was at a point where I was absolutely ready to die. My system for living was not working anymore. I was crushed by the grief of losing one of my closest friends (Chester Bennington) to the same demons. I had been suicidal and severely depressed for years, and had no way out. I was in a living hell. The song is in some ways me dealing with myself in the mirror, but I very much think the concept also applies to anyone that is finally ready to break free from their demons, toxic relationships, or situations. There comes a point where you will go to any length to get better."

The music video for the song was co-directed by The Anix and Oscar Gutierrez on July 5th at Electric Pony Studios. Check it out below.

Source: LoudWire

• lpliveusername changed the title to New Adema Song 'Ready To Die;' Ryan’s Speech About Chester