LPLive Interview with LMNO

lpliveusername

From Linkinpedia's List Of Unreleased Songs:

Hey, LMNO did a song with Mike Shinoda back in the day, maybe 6 years ago. Then the Visionaries recorded a song with Joe Hahn and Mike Shinoda, and I believe some of the rest of the group was supposed to add stuff to the song...anyhow, it was before the "ReAnimation" album, and we all decided not to put the song out....so, I guess it's just one of those, never heard, never put out things.

The Visionaries demo was finally released in 2015 but the song that started it all remains uncirculated among Linkin Park fans. We reached out to LMNO for more information and he talked about his introduction to a newly signed band called Hybrid Theory, the invitation to work on their debut album, the collaboration with Mike Shinoda, the aforementioned Visionaries demo and the time his band shared the stage with Linkin Park - something that was completely unknown to us! This interview is now available on our Hybrid Origins page.

Hybrid Origins: A Look Back At The Early Days

4 hours ago, lpliveusername said:

From Linkinpedia's List Of Unreleased Songs:

Hey, LMNO did a song with Mike Shinoda back in the day, maybe 6 years ago. Then the Visionaries recorded a song with Joe Hahn and Mike Shinoda, and I believe some of the rest of the group was supposed to add stuff to the song...anyhow, it was before the "ReAnimation" album, and we all decided not to put the song out....so, I guess it's just one of those, never heard, never put out things.

The Visionaries demo was finally released in 2015 but the song that started it all remains uncirculated among Linkin Park fans. We reached out to LMNO for more information and he talked about his introduction to a newly signed band called Hybrid Theory, the invitation to work on their debut album, the collaboration with Mike Shinoda, the aforementioned Visionaries demo and the time his band shared the stage with Linkin Park - something that was completely unknown to us! This interview is now available on our Hybrid Origins page.

Hybrid Origins: A Look Back At The Early Days

This and instrumental Rhinestone were two unreleased demos which I found. 👍🏻