Jump to content

Mike Shinoda - Uproar // Out now on Audius


PeppePark
 Share

Recommended Posts

A new instrumental track by Mike Shinoda, called "Uproar", is now available on Audius.

Mike produced the track live on Twitch today, deciding right at the beginning of the stream that the final result would have been uploaded on Audius.

He already used this platform for another song, "Golden Falcon", for which he also released stems to let fans remix it.
You can read more about it in our previous thread.

Same thing with "Uproar": other than the full track, three stems are available for free download.

"I made a new (rock?) instrumental today on Twitch, and just posted it to @audiusmusic // open the app and search my name, you’ll find it. I also uploaded the stems so you can remix it… #audius #remix #shinodaproduceme #uproar #linkinpark #fortminor"

Listen to "Uproar" here: https://audius.co/mikeshinoda/uproar-438895

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is easily one of Mike's best instrumental pieces. Really a big fan of the sound of it... would be quite a cool sound/genre for LP to try. Imagine vocals come in at 0:35.... it'd already be better than Lies Greed Misery lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

just woke up and saw his tweet. this is FKIN banger by Mike! love this piece. 

 

4 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

would be quite a cool sound/genre for LP to try.

 

absolutely! totally agree. if Mike kinda take this route, LP will be back on fire! 🔥 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GIVEYOUCANDY92 said:

Has some interesting moments but I think I'll forget it in 2 days, like most of the 100 instrumentals he has put out.

 

I agree, but i doubt he puts them out to be anthems or to have commercial success

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Cesar656 said:

I agree, but i doubt he puts them out to be anthems or to have commercial success

He clearly doesn't, he's in the music bisness since the 90s he knows what kind of audience can be interested in this project. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, GIVEYOUCANDY92 said:

He clearly doesn't, he's in the music bisness since the 90s he knows what kind of audience can be interested in this project. 

I feel like this is more to provide his twitch audience with the final result without them having to rip the audio from the livestream recordings.

If he wanted to make cash he would put out another song under Fort Minor as a "comeback"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cesar656 said:

I feel like this is more to provide his twitch audience with the final result without them having to rip the audio from the livestream recordings.

If he wanted to make cash he would put out another song under Fort Minor as a "comeback"

Yeah he is aming to something different 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/19/2021 at 3:33 AM, LPLStaff said:

This is easily one of Mike's best instrumental pieces. Really a big fan of the sound of it... would be quite a cool sound/genre for LP to try. Imagine vocals come in at 0:35.... it'd already be better than Lies Greed Misery lol

LGM is fun and the screaming at the end of the studio version is super cool. Not their worst track IMO. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...