LPLive Q&A with Jeff Blue and Rob McDermott

Hey all, just a little update:

So this ended up resulting in slightly over 3 hours of footage (I can't thank Jeff and Rob enough for being willing to sit on a Zoom call with me for that long). It took a few days to edit, split into segments, and upload onto a cloud server for Jeff/Rob to take a look at. Even after edits it was still over 2 and a half hours, and taking the original unedited video file into account, I'm sitting on about 15 GB of footage, lol. Lots to sift through! Jeff's been keeping me updated, he's just been super busy for the last week or so. We're not operating on any specific deadline right now, so I'm not pushing him to hurry. It'll just be done when it's done.

As far as what to expect, I'll just say that it was very informative, with a healthy dose of humor. We got through almost 30 questions, and even I learned a lot of stuff that I didn't know before.

9 hours ago, Astat said:

So this ended up resulting in slightly over 3 hours of footage (I can't thank Jeff and Rob enough for being willing to sit on a Zoom call with me for that long). It took a few days to edit, split into segments, and upload onto a cloud server for Jeff/Rob to take a look at. Even after edits it was still over 2 and a half hours, and taking the original unedited video file into account, I'm sitting on about 15 GB of footage, lol. Lots to sift through! Jeff's been keeping me updated, he's just been super busy for the last week or so. We're not operating on any specific deadline right now, so I'm not pushing him to hurry. It'll just be done when it's done.

As far as what to expect, I'll just say that it was very informative, with a healthy dose of humor. We got through almost 30 questions, and even I learned a lot of stuff that I didn't know before.

I'm sooooo excited! Thanks for the update Astat!

On 1/31/2021 at 12:44 AM, Astat said:

Can't wait for the video to be released. I wonder what information he will tell or inform us about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...