Grey Daze - Amends... Stripped (EP) - January 29, 2021

Somebodyangry

Amends stripped coming on January 21st 2021, the album will consist in new stripped down versions of 5 songs and it’ll be available both phisically and digitally on Loma Vista website. 
Different vinyl editions are available depending on where you purchase the album (Loma Vista/Grey Daze website, Revolver Magazine, Amazon) in black, white or grey. 

Shouting Out stripped out now on Spotify and Apple Music, lyric video premiering today on YouTube here: 

Tracklist: 

1) Shouting Out 

2) Sometimes 

3) Soul Song 

4) What’s in the Eye 

5) The Syndrome 

The band live streamed the album with some amazing drawings. Here it is 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, leftshoe18 said:

Neat. Regardless of the drama around Amends I did like the product. Looking forward to more recontextualized early Chester recordings.

That’s the spirit ! 😊 I’ll talk about the music only, no drama, no fights. 😊 We should enjoy more HQ early Chester reworks as we enjoyed Pictureboard or stuff like that. More Chester is always a good thing 

45 minutes ago, RickLPL said:

Wow now it's an entire acoustic album? Even more good news 🤩

Yeah it’s the full album acoustic, even the already released songs in acoustic form (WITE, Sometimes and the other bonuses) will be released in different form. So it’s the whole record, and man, the Shouting out preview is phenomenal, it’s pure Chester 110%, it’s like The Messenger live 

2 hours ago, florez411 said:

Minor correction: It won't be the entire album, just a selection of songs. It's available to Pre-order digitally and on Vinyl on their record company's website.

Grey Daze - Amends...Stripped (Digital EP) – Loma Vista Recordings

So...5 songs, you get one when you pre-order, and 3 of the remaining 4 are ones that were already released? 🤨 Nice to have the three bonus tracks in one place though.

Can't wait for them to announce half a dozen different-colored limited edition vinyls for this! 😂

25 minutes ago, Astat said:

So...5 songs, you get one when you pre-order, and 3 of the remaining 4 are ones that were already released? 🤨 Nice to have the three bonus tracks in one place though.

Can't wait for them to announce half a dozen different-colored limited edition vinyls for this! 😂

They said the versions are going to be different from the bonus acoustics from Amends standard version. If you listen to Shouting Out you’ll probably notice it’s a different talke from the one they used for Amends with LP 😊 I was hoping for a cd version tho 

5 hours ago, Astat said:

Don't forget the retail exclusives

Amends Stripped Cover

Amends Stripped Vinyl

Amends Stripped Promo

Shouting Out Stripped single cover

I added to digital thread all stuff that were released today:

Spoiler

Albums & EPs

Amends...Stripped // {5tr, MP3, WAV, FLAC, cat. 888072227002} link - Pre-Order

Singles

Shouting Out (Stripped) [Apple Digital Master] // {1tr, cat. 888072228900} link

Shouting Out (Stripped) [24-bit] // {1tr, cat. 888072228917} link

Shouting Out (Stripped) // {1tr, cat. 888072227033} link

Music Videos

Shouting Out (Stripped / Lyric Video) link - streaming only

Edited by martinez

2 hours ago, jFar920 said:

So, is the only physical release for this a vinyl? Would have picked it up if it was a CD release

Same man, slightly disappointed. 
I don’t know if I’ll purchase the vynil, even tho I really like the artwork 

Edited by PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 11:44 PM, PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92 said:

Amends stripped coming on January 21st 2021, the album will consist in new stripped down versions of 5 songs and it’ll be available both phisically and digitally on Loma Vista website. 
Different vinyl editions are available depending on where you purchase the album (Loma Vista/Grey Daze website, Revolver Magazine, Amazon) in black, white or grey. 

Shouting Out stripped out now on Spotify and Apple Music, lyric video premiering today on YouTube here: 

Tracklist: 

1) Shouting Out 

2) Sometimes 

3) Soul Song 

4) What’s in the Eye 

5) The Syndrome 

Where did you find a black version, is it the one from Amazon?
Could you send me a link please?

• 5 weeks later...