“Thoughts That Take Away My Pride” Instrumental is in Another LPTV

Sorry about that guys. I didn’t know I was double and triple posting 😬 Just so I don’t double post again I’m gonna just say more here.

Ok so I think it’s interesting that this track isn’t in a minor key unlike most every song on Meteora. At least to me it’s sounds like it’s in C major. Just thought I’d say that because I think every song on Meteora is in a minor key correct me if I’m wrong.

Edited by IWillWalkAway
  • 2 months later...
54 minutes ago, jopevc said:

Hi, I know I'm kinda late but I just wanted to know if there´s any updates or new informations about this demo. Or even if anyone asked Mike about this demo in one of his livestreams

Unfortunately no information has come up about the track yet. I’m still hopeful that at some point we will know more about it. I really wanna know the reason it was cut. We’re the lyrics bad? Did the producer not like it? It couldn’t be the instrumental because firstly it made it all the way to vocals, the last step in recording Meteora. And it’s also just a really cool instrumental. I think the reason why nobody has asked about it yet is because it just isn’t quite as memorable as a lot of other unreleased songs. I think it should be though because we know that about 15 tracks were recorded for Meteora. This track is definitely one of the two that didn’t make it. I’m 99% sure it will be released at SOME POINT, but for now all we can do is wait. (Also I would ask Mike about it myself during one of his streams, but I do not have Twitch)

Edited by IWillWalkAway
1 minute ago, IWillWalkAway said:

Hello! Unfortunately no information has come up about the track yet. I’m still hopeful that at some point we will know more about it. I really wanna know the reason it was cut. We’re the lyrics bad? Did the producer not like it? It couldn’t be the instrumental because firstly it made it all the way to vocals, the last step in recording Meteora. And it’s also just a really cool instrumental. I think the reason why nobody has asked about it yet is because it just isn’t quite as memorable as a lot of other unreleased songs. I think it should be though because we know that about 15 tracks were recorded for Meteora. This track is definitely one of the two that didn’t make it. I’m 99% sure it will be released at SOME POINT, but for now all we can do is wait. (Also I would ask Mike about it myself during one of his streams, but I do not have Twitch)

One of the three*, the band recorded 15 songs for the album (as you said). The album has 13 songs but Foreword doesn´t count because its a small instrumental and it has added to the album when it was pretty much done.

I also think the song will be released at some point, probably at the 20th aniversary of Meteora. But until then I would like to get some information about the song, we almost know nothing about it! We could see if anyone that follows Mike´s livestreams could ask

4 minutes ago, jopevc said:

One of the three*, the band recorded 15 songs for the album (as you said). The album has 13 songs but Foreword doesn´t count because its a small instrumental and it has added to the album when it was pretty much done.

I also think the song will be released at some point, probably at the 20th aniversary of Meteora. But until then I would like to get some information about the song, we almost know nothing about it! We could see if anyone that follows Mike´s livestreams could ask

Yes one of a few I mean. It could be 2 or 3 or 4 it could even be just that one. Around 15 were recorded. But I’m pretty certain it will be released at the 20th anniversary of Meteora like how Pictureboard was released at HT 20

Edited by IWillWalkAway