Joe Hahn's T-shirt with The Prodigy logo

Zoom

I was very surprised yesterday when while watching the concert 'The Fillmore 2001' I saw Joe Hahn's t-shirt with the The Prodigy logo.

37Z9D.png

I was even more surprised when I learned that the top inscription is written in Hebrew.
https://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/הפרודיג'י (the rightmost character, apparently, means the article "the", so it is not on the t-shirt)

The question is - where could Joe find such an interesting t-shirt at that time? 😄

Edited by Zoom

12 minutes ago, Zoom said:

I was very surprised yesterday when while watching the concert 'The Fillmore 2001' I saw Joe Hahn's t-shirt with the The Prodigy logo.

37Z9D.png

I was even more surprised when I learned that the top inscription is written in Hebrew.
https://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/הפרודיג'י (the rightmost character, apparently, means the article "the", so it is not on the t-shirt)

The question is - where could Joe find such an interesting t-shirt at that time? 😄

Prodigy' s merch booth

1 hour ago, JZLP-AmendsUltimateFan said:

Prodigy' s merch booth

In Hebrew? Joe was in Israel before 2001? 😄

The Prodigy didn't have official merch in Hebrew. The logo with the ant appeared after the single "Firestarter" (1996).

In the period 1996-2001 The Prodigy performed in Israel once: 4 June 1998 - http://www.theprodigyontour.com/?p=1234

Edited by Zoom

I ask my friends, The Prodigy fans, about it, but personally I saw such a t-shirt for the first time yesterday. Plus The Prodigy hadn't performances for the entire 2000 and up to August 2001 (not to mention the USA).

Edited by Zoom

Friend said: A lot of information and photos of merchandise and art has surfaced in recent years. It's quite possible that this is an official merch, but it hasn't been seen on the network before.

Fine)

Edited by Zoom

The Prodigy's 1998 concert list after Tel Aviv

1998.06.04 – Dance & Levi’s Festival, Tel-Aviv, Israel
1998.06.12 – Pop Rock Festival, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
1998.06.13 – Plaza de Toros, Málaga, Spain
1998.06.16 – 9:30 Club, Washington D.C., USA
1998.06.18 – Mercer Arena, Seattle, USA
1998.06.19 – Live 105 BFD Festival, Mountain View, USA
1998.06.20 – KROQ Weenie Roast & Fiesta, Irvine, USA
1998.06.22 – Riviera Theatre, Chicago, USA
1998.06.23 – Insomnia, Montreal, Canada
1998.06.24 – State Theater, Detroit, USA
1998.06.26 – The Tabernacle, Atlanta, USA
1998.06.27 – Bayfront Park Amphitheater, Miami, USA
1998.06.29 – Hammerstein Ballroom, New York, USA
1998.06.30 – Hammerstein Ballroom, New York, USA

We agreed with friends that the group could sell the remnants of the merch for Tel Aviv in the USA.